Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Saturday, March 16, 2019

How I Trade @ Work Using my Phone? || Ph Stock Market - blognigigi


NO.

I am not saying to sneak out your phone inside your office and watch the market while doing your day job.

That sounds horrible and sounds like you do not value your current job at all.


I will guide you to all the sites and apps I use to have a glimpse of what is happening in the stock market using my old phone especially when you are outside or at work having your lunchtime or break-time or any scenario when you really needed to peek on the stock market.

This method works for long term investor of about 3-6 months yield and someone like me who is still studying the stock market.


·        Read Here: How I Learn Stock Market? Paano AkoNatuto ng Stock Market?

Working on my way to get a hold of financial freedom.
Follow me on things I did as a low income earner to reach financial freedom.
I am not there yet
but I am happy for my baby steps and I am positive I will get there.
  

If you ask if you can trade for a day to day basis I do not think it's possible. Set your priorities wisely.


Free Time

The best time to check the stock market for me is while travelling back home.

In my case, travelling takes a lot of time, so I tend to use my phone a lot and be busy glancing at the Philippine Stock Market (I tend to use my phone while they fill up the UV which takes about 15-30 minutes that’s a lot of time to browse my phone).


Time

The Philippines Stock Market usually runs Monday to Friday 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM, it’s the usual time for the most corporate day job, but I am a bit blessed for having the schedule I have working in a call centre. I have a super morning shift which makes my lunch breaks a perfect time to check the stock market (around 10am) and learn from it (since I am still in a learning phase). When my work is done the market is still open so I can still check on the stock market and see if my virtual buy takes profit or not.

I try to virtual trade this time, just on my own without using any platform just to see if my analysis works this time.

I did this because I am kinda bit scared now to bet on real money because of my last loss from following a stock recommendation from Facebook groups.



Mobile App (Investagram)


For charting, I always use the free mobile app of Investagram. So happy I found this app as mentioned on facebook groups I followed.

I heard Investagram will soon to be a Stock Broker and I can’t wait to for that to happen.

If you will ask me what broker I use, I use Col Financial as of the moment.

Philippines Stock Market News


 

For News about dividends, income statements, company profile and disclosures I use the normal browser like Google Chrome and Safari to open up https://www.edge.pse.com.ph and the Col Financial website https://www.colfinancial.com .


What I normally check on Col Financial website is the PSE News link to see buyback transactions. I don’t know if this is accurate or not, the more buyback transactions I see the stock seems to have a negative candlestick. Correct me if I am wrong I am still a newbie.

·        Previous Post: A Call Center Agent Investing in the Stock Market

Basically, that is it.

I check more often now in the stock market because I am waiting for a stock sale. I am sure it will happen this March or April and I am waiting for the right time to buy and let my money stay there for quite some time since I like to be a long term investor.

The sites and app I mentioned above are the basic things I look into for insights if the stock I am eying on is a good buy or not.

Charting on Investagrams has a huge role in this because I can see historical data as to which month the stock will most likely to go super down means super stock sale and when is the time it will likely to go up.

That basically determines the right entry and exit in the market.

That is it for now.


Thanks for reading all the way!


Follow my Instagram and Facebook account

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');