Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Sunday, March 17, 2019

How I Study to Trade the Ph Stock Market Using my Phone for Free? || blognigigi



There are multiple ways to learn how to trade. I will list down some of them below but ultimately I will share to you how I learn for free using my phone. A win!
        

·        Previous Post: How I Trade @ Work Using Phone

Seminars

Free seminars from legitimate brokers like Col Financial are the most common seminar to attend to in able to learn the ins and outs of the Philippine Stock Market.

I personally haven’t been to Col Financial Seminar even though Col is my broker, the reason is I hated going to Ortigas. The chaos I will go through to get there, the long walk since I always commute and finding buildings is like a phobia I have when applying for a certain job. LOL.

Aside from free seminars, there’s another one that is all over the social media which is paid seminars.

Paid seminars are all over in my opinion coming from new-bloom gurus seen on social media.

Like the free seminars, I haven’t gone through a paid stock market seminar. I don’t know why? Maybe I just don’t have the courage to let go of my money that easily.

Books

Next resources you can explore are books. I cannot recommend a book about the stock market because I haven’t read any.
All that I mentioned above are obviously not the way I learn how to trade the stock market.

I learn it all from free resources all over the internet.

Working on my way to get a hold of financial freedom.
Follow me on things I did as a low-income earner to reach financial freedom.
I am not there yet

but I am happy for my baby steps and I am positive I will get there.



Youtube videos from Adam Khoo are the easiest tutorial I have seen so far.

By the way, I got this recommendation from my hero when it comes to stock market, Jack Angel, check her out she doesn’t teach how to trade but she has lots of insights and stories of her own on how she trade successfully in the stock market even she is new. If you are looking for an inspiration you definitely need to check her out.

Adam Khoo’s videos for me are the easiest tutorial I have seen. He explains the theory and teaches as well as how he uses the theory when entering a trade.
There are lots of gurus on Youtube who is boxed inside the theory and will let you figure out on your own on how to apply those theories in the stock market.

I watch videos from Financial Freedom 101 as well, but I like Adam Khoo better. I find that their style of teaching is quite similar, but Adam Khoo’s application of the theories are way better. The questions; how will that help you determine if the stock is a good buy or not are all answered. Also, Adam Khoo suggests you not to use a certain indicator alone, it should be paired with this or that to get a more accurate probability of stock movements.

I understand Adam Khoo’s explanations better.

If you are looking for a technical analysis mentor for free you should definitely check him out.

Youtube Videos I Watch

I am still new in the stock market but these are the links I watch already that I think every newbie will eventually be needed to learn, even if they don’t want to.

LOL

·        Candlesticks
·        Other technical indicators

If you are already trading, these links will all make sense to you because I started studying when I already lose on two of my trades.

Savage I know. Learning the hard way.

But if you are just planning to open an account to trade the Philippine Stock Market, I suggest you check Jack Angel for a push of inspiration.

I gained the courage to push through to try out the stock market when I saw her videos and I hope you do too.

Final Thoughts

Learning the stock market, in my opinion, needs actual application. If you just listen to seminars or read a book or watch Youtube videos without trying it out firsthand will just be like hearing a foreign language.

That is the case for me at least.

Execution is when you enter and exit the trade is a skill that you will have in the long run once you practice trading first hand.

Or you can try what I did. I lose twice and now I am trying out virtual trading. So I will not lose real money and I can test out which strategy I can use from the videos I watched.

That is it for now.

I hope you find a valuable resource as to where I study how to trade the stock market for free.


Thanks for reading all the way! 

Follow my Instagram and Facebook account

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');