Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Underarm Diode Laser Hair Removal-Skinstation: Which Branch has the Best Service?


Laser Underarm Removal is yet the latest way I remove my hair. I kind of get tired of normal plucking, shaving and waxing my armpit.


My armpits’ hair condition is thin, probably because of waxing and the negative effect I experience about thin hair is that hair gets itchy when it starts to grow.

And itchy armpit means I scratch it all the time which resulted in dark armpits.

Horrible, I know.

I have a couple of post regarding my 4 session Laser Hair Removal at SkinStation.

Find it here:
·        Read: My Second Laser Underarm Session
·        Read: My First Laser Underarm Session
·        Read: My 4rth Laser Underarm Session

Remember on my last post about my final session with skinstation I did the procedure at Gateway branch. Hence that is my first time knowing how the Gateway branch does its service and how knowledgeable the staff were on doing the Laser Diode.

I mentioned this because, amongst the 3 branches I visited, I have my favourite.

Also, having a favourite skinstation branch means I have some bad and worst experience.

In general, the staffs are generally welcoming. I find that upselling is practised while having the procedure. That’s ok for me, because it's business after all, what concerns me the most is the knowledge of the staff with the procedure.

The Reveal: SkinStation Gateway Branch

My Last Session at Skin Station Gateway Branch is the worst. Despite telling my experience at Skin Station SM Tungko Branch and blurting out my suggestion to press the machine harder than usual just, the staff suggested that my assumptions weren’t true.

The result, I have way much intact hair than fallout.

Sad but I didn’t get the value for money I paid with 4 sessions. Was it supposed to be like that?


Best SkinStation Branch

I will rank Skinstation SM Fairview branch to be the best branch I visited. The staff is well knowledgeable and attentive to my concern.

I’ve been commenting to press the machine hard just like the advice I get from a blog and did it with my procedure and she also said that most of her client wants to do the same as well.

With Skinstation SM Fairview Branch all my hair fall out. It's just sad I only had 1 session with them because their machine is broken.


Working on my way to get a hold of financial freedom.
Follow me on things I did as a low-income earner to reach financial freedom.
I am not there yet

but I am happy for my baby steps and I am positive I will get there.





2nd Best Skinstation Branch

I would say Skinstation SM Tungko is my second best. I still have a hair or 3 strands left on my underarm good enough than the gateway branch.

It’s the worst and I don’t think I will be coming back to that branch.

This post is to recommend the best branch to go to when having Underarm Laser Diode.

Staff’s skills are really important when it comes to removing hair. With the right technique, you can have full fallout opposite to what the manual suggests.

Of course, we all want value for our money and I hope this post will guide you to having that.

I am yet to save and get another 4 sessions with SkinStation and now I am sure where to do the procedure.

I hope this helps you choose a branch where you can get the best service when it comes to Laser Hair Removal.

That is it for now.


Thanks for reading all the way!


Follow my Instagram and Facebook account



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');