Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Saturday, February 16, 2019

My 4rth Session – Underarm Laser Diode @ Skinstation || blognigigi


Finally, this February 12 comes my last session for an underarm laser diode.

The schedule is not followed strictly, I am actually delayed a few weeks because I have so much going on these past few weeks.

But its ok, I guess. It is not much of a big deal even if you don’t follow 45 days interval of Diode Treatment.



Follow my first and second post about underarm laser diode treatment.


Warning: Long Story


For my 4rth session, I chose the branch at the Gateway mall because I feel that I will regret it, if I go back to SM San Jose Del Monte Branch.

I had two sessions from SM San Jose Del Monte and I feel in this both times that I am shortchanged of the service.

My very first session in San Jose Del Monte felt painless and that is a good thing.

Since this is my first time, I have no expectation what would I feel and what will be the result.

They had the handouts (please refer to my first session) but I cannot completely align this to my experience because people have a different reaction to diode laser.

But one thing that really made me happy about is the hair fall out after two weeks of a diode laser. Those of about 3cm of hair, fall out easily and the roots are gone, I noticed.

The downside is, not everything fallout. I still have a few strands left which are pretty intact and did not fall out.


Please Check Out My Facebook Page I Post There Now More Often :) 
Click Here

Expectation Met
With my second session, I got a tip from a blog, that I should ask the attendant to press the machine onto the skin firmly than usual so that the reach of the laser diode will be relevant to where the roots of hair were.

Btw, I did my second session on SM City Fairview. The result there is awesome, I really love it and everyone who works there are so nice.

I am so happy with the results too, every single hair I have falled out.

I felt that every penny I spent is worth it.

Gloomy Comeback

But then the inevitable happens. The machine at SM City Fairview broke and I have to do my third session back at SM San Jose Del Monte (I didn’t research yet for Skin Station Gateway Branch).

I thought I will be fine with my third session in San Jose Del Monte as long as I instruct the attendant to press the machine a little firmer on to my skin.

The result?


I had fallouts yes, but is one noticeable strand stays behind.

And that makes me feel so sad again. I felt shortchanged of service again. Guess I never learned my lesson.

I really don’t want to bad mouth the branch, there are other branches out there that offers the best service and knows what they are doing. Maybe San Jose Del Monte Branch has fewer customers that is why staff aren’t that skilled yet.

I don’t know that is just my opinion.

I needed to say this so people can choose a branch where they can get the best service they deserve.

Looking Forward

Overall, laser underarm Diode is amazing. I haven’t completed the 8 recommended sessions, yet I am so overwhelmed with the results every time I had fallouts.

          Reality:

ü On the session itself they shave your armpits.
ü Wait for two-three weeks and fall outs should follow.
ü Enjoy two weeks of having hair-free armpits J.
ü Then hair starts to grow back again but this time they grow a little finer than before.

I am eager to buy another package of Laser Underarm Diode to complete my 8 sessions.

I had it at a package of 2500 for 4 sessions. Since this is my first time, I need to buy cleanser and post laser cream to be used when I go home and that cost me another 1000 pesos more.

I am looking forward to complete 8 sessions. J



Ps: I still need to wait another 2 weeks to see if I have fallouts from session I had from Gateway branch.


That is it.


Thanks for reading all the way!

Follow my Instagram and Facebook account
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');