Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Where To? || My Life After 7 Years || blognigigi


After Reading Rich Dad Poor Dad’s book, he said that it is important to know what you want to become in the future, in able to know the steps you need to take today to accomplish that goal.

     Please follow my Facebook Page I post more random thoughts here a lot. 

Yes, I know I wanted to be financially free someday, but I still don’t have a clue if I will meet that goal through the measures I am doing right now (like stocks, FarmOn, Savings from Salary).

Besides, I don’t even have a timeline on when to achieve this Financially Free goal of mine,

No specific date, at all. (I know that’s not a good sign)

But fear not.

My senses have awakened and I feel that it is the time to be more specific on what I wanted to become, and when to execute those plan to achieve it.

What I wanted to become:

My timeline is 7 years, I plan to have a million income per year.
Sit on a chair writing articles.


How can I achieve this?

I am planning to gradually increase my income per year in able to achieve 1 million in 7 years.

So in my first year, my goal is to achieve P100,000.00 pesos income.

I can possibly achieve this in two ways.

          1  is saving from my salary
          2 growing my stock portfolio

I am on my learning phase right now in the Philippine Stock Market and I am so eager to have a positive income thru this medium. Honestly, all my income from my previous stock picks is dissolved due to buying a hyped stock. I regret it a lot, but my inner self is burning on how to take back my loss. I am chill right now but wait until I learn this trade and be an expert.

I actually consider my loss a good thing, because if I wouldn’t lose I will not learn that much about the stock market. Now, I am creating a system on how to be profitable in the stock market, but I am not betting on real money this time. When the time I perfected that system I have made, I can now place real money and wouldn’t feel scared because I have to trust the system I create.

My second year:

My plan is to have 200,000.00 pesos in portfolio/savings.

This will entirely depend if my system will succeed in the stock market. If not, I have no other option but to succeed in it.

And my third year, the fourth year, fifth year and sixth year will increment until I reach 1 million pesos income on the seventh year onwards.


My plan is still a bit vague.

But, this will do for now. I will add or remove some of it along the process and I am looking forward to the result.


That is it for now.

Thank you for reading all the way.

Follow my Instagram and Facebook account


2 comments:

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');