Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Saturday, February 23, 2019

How to?!: Trading the Ph Stock Market Using my Old Phone || blognigigi


I have a few misconceptions when it comes to the stock market.

At first, I thought I needed a steady internet, I thought I needed to pay for a full version of the charting application, I thought I need a PC to study charts and so on.

In this post, I will write down all the “basic” things I use to study charts and have a glimpse of what the Philippine Stock Market looks like without using a computer. All of these things just by using my old phone and data valid for a week.


Disclosure: These hacks are not guarantee to be profitable in the Philippine Stock Market.

“If there is a will there is a way.”

By the way, my broker is Col Financial- you can choose any broker if you wish.



1.       Data: Gotscombodd70 / Gotscombodd90

Since I am a Globe user I always use these codes to subscribe to a 7-day internet connection with 1GB/2GB mobile data. Before they have 2GB free for Youtube Videos but it so sad that they remove it already as of this writing. 

I can connect my data and open the charting using a laptop, but I find that my data goes down the drain easily when I do this, so I just use my phone solely to study and execute my trades. 

Watching Youtube Videos about traders of the Philippine Stock Market are very useful for me. Traders from groups I follow says much of the information now is free. They are all available on the internet.

Some of the notable people I watch are:

              JackAngel
              Guillen Rocher (of Traders Empire)
              Financial Freedom 101
              Adam Khoo (as suggested by JackAngel)
  
2.     Charting with Investagram

It’s just funny that I just discovered Investagram a month ago. Way back in December I use the charting of Col Financial and it sucks (totally). Just imagine I keep on using Col Financial Charting for over a month now and I pity myself for doing so.

Good thing Investagram has a free app you can download using android or IOS and it doesn’t have advertisement unlike when you use a PC. Gurus from the internet use Investagram and I believe they pay Investagram to remove the advertisements.

Believe me, seeing the advertisement makes the chart looks squeezed and it’s kind of annoying when using it for studying the market.

Just a heads up, I find that the support and resistance is not that accurate (please correct me if I am wrong).


I actually wonder how traders see company disclosures easily? 

It is from this website edge.pse.com.ph.

In this website you can find all the useful information about the company listed in the stock market. You can find company's Financial statements and so on.

You can also find dividends schedule through this website. Sweet!

4.     Facebook Trading Groups

Careful with this one, this can make or break you. I too am a victim of trading hypes and it cost me less than 2,000 pesos loss. 2,000 pesos doesn’t sound much for a lot of people but for me, money doesn’t grow on trees so I value every single cent I earn.

For me, Facebook Trading Group/s are still helpful especially when it comes to providing motivation.

A lot of people here post about their losses and success and its truly inspiring that despite their loss they continue to trade the stock market with high enthusiasm. For me, that provides inspiration and for people who succeed and show off their portfolios, is another inspiration for me to reach to that level.

One trading group I suggest before is Col Financial Group, but I find that there are a lot of hypers in that group so I will skip on recommending that group and instead I will recommend Traders Empire Group or better yet follow this Facebook page The Empress. Ms Guillen Rocher the creator of the group is always, always reminding everyone to make their own strategy on trading stocks and not following stock recommendations from members of the group.

And besides, once you ask for a stock recommendation and follow the recommendation of others you must know that you are making your own trap. Because just before they post the good news about a certain stock it is already too late to buy because the price is already too high.

I think I need to make a rule for myself about stock recommendations.

"Never ask and follow stock recommendations from FB groups." (not of course if it is from someone you really know and trust)


Anyway, I think I said too much already. For sure you will understand what I am saying once you start trading.

Well, that is it for now.

Thanks for reading all the way.


  
Follow my Instagram and Facebook account


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');