Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

2020 Body Goals || New Year’s Resolution

 2020 body goals, new years resolution, sedentary to slightly active lifestyle, gain muscles, 4'11" muscle gain


I really aim to jump out of the sedentary lifestyle this year 2020 and be slightly active. That is my overall body goal.


I have two major reasons why I want to achieve this goal.


1.       Improve my overall health.



This year 2019, came some challenges on my health so I really like to prioritize it more than anything.

I have fibrosis on my left lung and there is no cure to it. Fibrosis is a scar formed in your lungs. There is nothing much to it, it's just a scar. But I am terrified of how I got this scarring on my lungs.

As per appointment to the doctor, they cannot pinpoint either what is the cause on how I got fibrosis.

Thankfully, it doesn’t have much implication to my health because the scar is healed.

I just want to be extra careful not to get air borne diseases.

I did get a couple of cough and cold and I swore to myself that I will heal it naturally without antibiotics this time.

And thank God, natural medicine, proper diet and enough sleep is enough to cure my cough and cold.


2.     I Want to Achieve a Specific Body Type


Even before, I tried my hardest to work out at least once in a week, but, it’s still not enough to achieve a slightly active lifestyle.

photo from tOnnelabbiomechanics

Not to mention that I am aiming to gain more muscles.

My plan is to do a 30 to an hour of workout everyday.

Sounds easy right?

I am actually always failing to do this goal, sadly.

I think I need more push on achieving this goal.
         

          My New Year’s Resolution


Follow this schedule.
·        5am devotion
·        Play my workout video on Youtube

You might want to check out my Facebook group Before Christ After Christ

I post loads of inspiring thoughts there.

This will give me a cue to start working out right after my devotion in the morning.

I think that is a good start because my heart is always uplifted after hearing God’s Message.

That will be more than enough energy to start my exercise.

This is a photo of my BMI I took this November 2019.

My aim is to grow more muscles and not to look fat. This is a bit of a struggle because I feel that the slightest increase of rice intake on my diet makes my face looks like giant burger buns. LOL.


But, moving around and completing a 30minute – 1 hour of workout at home is already a good start for me.

To add more challenge to my workout I plan to add dumbbells. So I feel the intensity even I am just working out at home.

Final Thoughts

Health is wealth.

After writing a bunch of articles about career, saving money and start investing, this has no sense at all if I am sick.

So, by the mercy of the Lord, I will push myself to move more. 

Even if I am just at home, this is not an excuse not to achieve the slightly active lifestyle.

That is it for now.

Thanks for reading all the way!


Follow my Instagram and Facebook account

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');