Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, December 13, 2019

My 2020 New Year’s Resolution

pink pensieve, savings pinay, blognigigi,


It’s nearing the end of the year 2019 and this time is screaming for a new year’s resolution.


As we all love a fresh start.

A fresh year.

To start new goals or continue the ones that is already in place.

Here is my 2020 New Year’s Resolution


1.       Do everything in my power to stay out of the employee quadrant.

Yes, I quit my 9-5 job recently and I have no plans to go back at it as of the moment. If my plan, God forbid, fails that is the time I will reconsider going back working as an employee.

2.     Implement a 20 min Timer to Maximize my Day

I tried this method for two days now and I am liking the result. Every time I hear the timer, it gives me the signal not to waste time on my phone doing worthless stuff and work on my study, write for my blog and post for my social media page.

You might want to check out my Facebook group Before Christ After Christ
I post loads of inspiring thoughts there.

3.     Accumulate More Information About Trading

I think that the best source of income for me as of the moment is through trading, so I did sign up for training in this field and I’ve been pushing myself hard to learn everything for a short period of time.

I know that this is the most foolish thing I’ve ever done so far. But I know myself and for sure I will do the same thing regardless of the situation I am in.

So, burning my ass off to learn trading it is.

4.     Increase my Equity to 1000%

Increasing your equity to double or up to 1000% more in trading is possible. And that is what I am aiming to do.

5.     Increase my Cashflow up to 60k a Month

To achieve the lifestyle I want for my family this is the figure I am aiming to achieve. Wish me luck with this one.

6.     Pay Off Debt

I know that before, I told on one of my articles that I do not have debt but the truth is, I have a debt to my brother.

I incurred this when I left to work in Dubai. My brother is kind enough to pay for my plane ticket and other expenses that time.

Up until now, despite my attempt to pay off this debt, I failed, but I am sure to add this as one of my priorities for my 2020 New Year’s Resolution.

7.     Raise Funds for my Sister

Being an OFW is hard, that is why I am aiming so hard to at least give a chance for my sister to be with his son. Especially now that my nephew is growing up, being close to your parent is very important so if I have the capacity, I would gladly want to give a start-up for that.

Steps on How to Achieve These Goals


All of the goals I listed above are reliant to my plan on succeeding on trading.

So with me luck about that.

Final Thoughts

There is no shame on dreaming big.

So, I figured I will just let it all out on this article.

Writing down as many goals you can think of is the easy part too, work that comes after it is the challenging part.

But, anyway I will leave it all to Gods will.

I will work hard and trust God’s plan.

That is it for now.

Thanks for reading all the way!


Follow my Instagram and Facebook account

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');