Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Sunday, December 3, 2023

Sad about Shein

After buying two items from Shein, which are relatively cheap to be fair with my reaction to this post, I therefore conclude that I will not buy from Shein ever again.

Two of the pieces I got from Shein is made by polyester which is not ideal on Philippines weather.

WhyI know is polyester is plastic type material, not that its totally bad, a lot of brands do 40 percent polyester and 60 percent cotton hence polyester is a real clothing material.

But with just polyester, of you do not mix it with other natural materials the fabric is just too hot and uncomfortable.

Again, to be fair I bought pieces that are cheap, so what am I expecting. But its just sad because I wasted money on something I will not wear. Another disclaimer, to be fair Shein does not elaborate on their website the type of material they use on the clothing so you really don't have clue. 

I bought items from Shein the first time and received a t shirts that is made from polyester and I thought, maybe I just didn't picked right. And the t shirt is cheap. But on my second purchase, its still cheap but I pay more money than the first one hence I thought I would get a better quality fabric, and to my surprise it totally put all my hopes down the drain and my decision is final - I will never buy from Shein ever.

That is it for now.

Thanks for reading all the way.


Paymaya Referral Code / Maya Referral Code below

❗D8J7197M2R3L


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');