Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Rant: Leave and Cleave sa Minimum Wage?

I just like to rant, na napakahirap mag leave sa poder ng parents if you are earning minimum wage.

Just think about renting a place, let us say 3k minimum to 5k max a month, plus utilities plus food and this 2023 its really important to have internet connection? How can you able to pull that off?

Not to mention right diet is really important. Just a bit of back story, I will definitely say no to what I have done before na egg lang oks na or bili lang ng chicken sa street, ok na and magluto na lang ng rice.

Yes, cheap food is a quick fix and I do not hate it for a short while pero the consequences and impact it brought to my health is like double and horrifying.

I started not to function properly,my brain is clouded, I forget easily, I cannot focus, its hard to sleep, I stutter a lot, I cannot communicate properly with my boss and colleagues.

I get angry easily hence I have damaged all of my relationships.

I am depressed and sad and tired. I thought I was just lazy, but not eating properly is really the root cause. What do you expect with your body if you just eat chicken and egg? Will that be enough to give you energy all throughout out the day?

Seriously, I did not have a clue of what's the matter with my low energy and laziness before because I cannot able to connect the dots back with the way I eat, my diet 😞.

So going back to leaving your parents, it really requires more than a minimum wage to be able to do that.

As much as we like to be independent and have your own space and decision in life without your parents commenting about it, its just really difficult.

Difficult
Impossible
Out of this world.

Sorry for the rant, but let me continue. Is this really the faith of a lot of Filipino???

It really saddens my heart that we cannot able to afford to eat proper food and be independent away from our parents 😞.

So if your brain is functioning properly and you have the skills and brains to earn more money, that is the only thing I think will be the solution to be able to leave and cleave.

That is it for now.

Thanks for reading all the way.

❗ Paymaya Referral Code
D8J7197M2R3L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');