Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Sunday, November 19, 2023

Got a Brain Damage?

Isn't it a little awkward hearing someone told you that you have a brain damage.

Well some may be furious or irritated or just chill and accepts it as a joke.

I think brain damage is the easiest description as to what happened to my brain due to bad diet, lacks of sleep and lacks of exercise.

It may not like the same as the brain damage that is visible like when you got an accident but this kind of damage I would say is far more dangerous.

Because you look normal physically but inside your brain you are so broken that you can't even perform as a normal human being.

In my case, this went on for year's.

I lack sleep.

I am always hungry.

I hardly perform at work, I forget easily. I can't focus.

I get anxious at people easily, my relationship with everyone else is not good because I snap at them when I see one bad thing about them.

And I don't know the reason why???

It was the horrible years of my life.

My unproductive years where I just go to work just to survive.

I cannot make sound decisions about money, lovelife or career. I cannot make a sound decisions at anything.

It felt like I suck at everything 😞. My dark days.

Since I am always hungry that time that is the key for me to try different diets which eventually leads me to carnivore/ lion diet now (with a twist).

I really felt healing with eating beef, I throw away the junk food, I found out that I have bad reactions to dairy (not diagnosed yet if I am allergic to dairy), my sleep got better and if I am concious enough, I add jumping and some exercise here and there, I wasn't as hungry as I am before, I think better, I feel that my depression is going away, I had positive attitude toward life, I am not easily irritated by people, really I cannot explain enough how much better I think and feel today with eating right, sleeping right and exercising.

It has healed my brain back slowly and I am noticing the big difference ♥️.

I think its really important yo know the underlying reason why are you suffering,  mentality, physically and emotionally.

If I wouldn't know that I could heal my brain with just by changing my diet, I wouldn't be able to go through life. As challenging as life as it is, its really important that you are mentally sound so at least you can get by and move forward.

That is it fo now 

Thanks for reading all the way.

❗D8J7197M2R3L
Paymaya Referral Code 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');