Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Monday, November 27, 2023

the pain of running after Paycheck

Ok let us be real, poverty or running after paycheck has a huge effect on the way we think.

A lot of times, being poor has magnified in my whole thought process that made me feel helpless.

Being already the poor I am, food is most of the time a causes problems as well. Especially now we are living in the modern times where in food is expensive.  

What I mean is, the most affordable food most of the time is not the best or healthy at least for me.

I mean, when I was younger, I am not sure if we ever eat beef. The best food I remember that is served in the table is fried chicken.

Now I run across carnivore diet I have found out that chicken meat is less superior than beef. As I remember,  beef has 4 compartments in their stomachs and they have better ability to filter out toxins from what they eat (i.e. pesticides from plants not that they eat plants but they do eat grass).

Anyway, why am I bringing up food on the topic of poverty.

I just like to point out that being already poor and can hardly ever afford to put proper food in the table has a tremendous bad snow ball effect to anyone's life.

Even for me. I thought my first priority being poor is getting rich. But what actually happened to my life is totally different.

Even if how many times I tried to save and invest I keep on being poor and invest on bad types of investments😞. Yes, it seems like I cannot able to make sound decisions. Even when I tried to get a career change to earn more, I ended up not lasting to those jobs. 

My deep thoughts of being poor and helpless goes on and on and its seems like there is no way out.

Until.....,I wouldn't ever have thought that I should be focusing on my overall health and start it with choosing the right food.

With the carnivore/lion diet, what I thought of myself being helpless, pitiful and poor - all those depressing thoughts went away.  depression was the least of my worry now that I have changed my diet.

So my point here is that, as a poor person it is obviously hard to get out of that cycle of poverty because, food is not really a priority. Not that you will get rich when you eat steak or something, but what I am pointing out here is that, being poor and being mentally incapable will not get you anywhere.

At least, even you start being poor, prioritize to eat good food, buy the steak and this will be the best investment you have done for yourself, at least that is what I absolutely feel right now. 

I realize that with the right food even if I am poor, the depression is gone, brain fog is gone, I can think clearly, I have more energy, its easier to sleep and I think my brain is in its best shape ever, which in turn becomes my best tools to tackle life.

In my humble opinion, I needed to be mentally fit first, even though I am broke and had nothing left in my pocket I still prioritize the steak because it made me feel 100 times better.

With the feeling of being capable, I feel I can work my way out of poverty.

Anyway, I hope I made my point across. That is it for now, thank you for reading all the way.

❗ Paymaya Invite Code / Maya Referral Code
D8J7197M2R3L










No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');