Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Saturday, November 11, 2023

Manifesting and Laurel Hack pangtamad nga ba

Another lazy thinking that captures my attention and I almost followed is the Laurel thing ritual.

It says that burning laurel leaves will bring good luck.

Laurel is a pretty inexpensive spice, so I do not mind doing this ritual at all ...

But checking what is inside my heart again, what is the reason why I almost did this petty ritual is because I am yet again focused on what I do not have.

My mind is looking like a scene where "a person is looking on a telescope looking at the sparkles of money" -that I was so focused on something insignificant compared to looking at life holistically. 

Anyways, I think many of us are easily got caught up to this trend, it's kind of trending via different social media. It seems to me that we are always betting for the easiest way to get a good life, whether it may be a simple ritual or betting on lottery.

Anyway... 

Another motivational belief that is so popular out there is the "manifestation" thing.

I remember I once heard it on a auditorium lead by my college professor.

He is so passionate that everyone of his students watch "The Secret" in the hopes that everyone of us becomes successful.

Manifestation is basically what The Secret teaches.

That the universe will align itself to whatever blessings you manifest in your mind.

Truthfully I believe in this for a long time, like an on and off thing on the back of my mind.

It is really the same principles as burning the laurel leaves for good luck.

Here you are encouraged that you always affirm your mind of whatever blessings you desire. If you believe well enough, all your dreams and goals will come true.

Eventually..., Right now, I  would say that, I strayed away from this mentality because I was pushing aside the should be one person who is top of my mind.

It defeats my spiritual beliefs that you have to love God above all else.

If I practice manifesting, what is it that I am always thinking?

Weather it be lovelife, or material things, in manifesting, you are claiming and affirming yourself that you will eventually acquire it. And your focus is basically not inclined to my Christian beliefs.

Anyway, like I said, its not just about that missing lovelife or missing cash, I have to live life holistically and those petty things like cash or lovelife is not as important as to lose your beliefs, that in your passing life its not worth the trouble to be lost and made a sidetrip running after material things when you only should have one focus in life.

Anyway, that is it for now.

Thank you for reading all the way.


❗ Paymaya Referral Code
D8J7197M2R3L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');