Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

2023 I kind of Forgot Why I started this Blog

I am trying to remember why did I create this blog.

Hmmmn, I am not sure if this is accurate, but I think that creating this site is my usual attempt to have a part time job.

And the only work I know that time is to earn money via blogging or writing. Its like the easiest job in the world, if you really do earn from blogging, because you just have to make a post at your own phase and that is it.

I did tried YouTube sometime after my site was created but up to today its kind of idle other than the Paymaya Referral Code I share.

Anyway, blogging from 2017 up to now has been really fun for me.

I get to share anything, since this is a personal blog, I get to share my ups and mostly downs, lessons in life that is worth sharing, meeting people 😊.

I have met, Seantrepreneur, Pink Pensive, Savings Pinay, CEC Venture and hope to know more people in the future 

I actually did a collaboration post like a Q & A type of post with them, you may click the link to view♥️.

2023- like 6 years after, even if this blog is not giving out payouts - opposite of what I intended to, for me it does not matter. But just to share, I think this blog helps with the referral bonus I get from Paymaya one way or the other.

Anyway, the sense of pride I get with humble blogging warms my heart.

Not that there is something to brag, but I am happy with this form of connection I make to the world.

Where in I have a total control over it.

I can lay low sometimes if I feel like it, or I can share as much if I like as well.

♥️

It is indeed a hobby.

Similar to my gardening hobby, its indescribable of how much happiness and calmness it brings me.

In gardening, I may spend like over 200 pesos every now and then just to get few calamasi fruit 😆, it really doesn't justify it economically but I am still happy nevertheless. I think that this is the same thing I feel about blogging. ♥️

That is it for now.

You may support this work by using Paymaya Maya Referral Code

❗Maya Paymaya Referral Code

D8J7197M2R3L




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');