Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Sunday, November 5, 2023

Increasing Income

Increasing income has been my dream for the longest time.

I have follow the corporate ladder blindly simply because I just wanted to earn more.

But having close to 8 years of experience, across private company, government agency, working abroad, 3 call center companies after, I think I am still an average earner.

Having to earn minimum wage twice, seems to me that my skills are not like wine that increases value in the long term.

But, that is life.

And I have to accept that.

But I still dream of earning more.

That is why when I heard about freelancing and how they earn dollars is really tempting to me.

But I do not want to be blinded just like what I have done in the past.

If in case I do find a part time job thru freelancing, I would like to protect my inner motives.

I do not like to be greedy, or proud that will lose my sense of humanity.

Since, my experience has thought me that money can easily change my heart.

Just like Dave Ramsey's says money will make you more of what you already are

If you got a temper and you got money, you are going to called a tyrant.

If you are generous then you got more money, they will call you a philanthropist.

I really resonated on that phrase because money did not solve any of my problems.

I feel like I am an irresponsible spender. Spending money like spilling water on the dirt.

That is why, however big money I got its always not enough.

Maybe, the deeper explanation is, my god is not the True God, but money. 

I just love having money ☹️, to the point I forget what being humble means. What real happiness means. What living a life according to what God design is.

And God's design on what life is, does not include running after money to the point where your whole life is being controlled to money goal only.

I just hope as I pursue this freelance job, that I dont get nearsighted to just earning money only, but always have a magnified view that money is just a tool.

That is it for now.

Thank you for reading all the way.

If you want to support this work you may use Paymaya Referral Code.

❗ Paymaya Referral Code

D8J7197M2R3L



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');