Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Monday, November 13, 2023

Depressions, Is it a sign of Brain Damage?

When we think about brain damage, we think we had an accident of some sort.

You go to the hospital and the doctor cut through you skull and bandage it up afterwards.

I have a weird theory, what if, depression, adhd, brain fog, memory loss, anxious, stuttering are signs of a damaged brain.

When I found out about carnivore and how it tremendously change my life- that means more focus, I don't tend to be reminded of the past that is circling around my mind, better sleep, I stutter no more, I can hold up a conversation without being scared, I can be in a meeting without being scared, I do not set a war against everyone because I am irritated by them, I am less anxious and my mind just thinks of the present.

Well, that's the result of carnivore/lion diet right? ( sorry I still eat carbs though but eating meat has healed me even though I am not strict).

I become a better person. Like a new minded person.

So basically what does carnivore/lion diet do? It improves the symptoms that is no way visible in the naked eye.

Yes I look fine on the outside but I feel like a garbage on the inside before. But eating right changed that.

After changing my diet to mostly beef, occasional chicken as a treat and a little rice (sorry I still cannot give this up ) and one controversial thing that I add on my diet it cocoa powder with a little sugar and hot water (I know this is no way carnivore anymore but let me explain some other time on a different post).

Anyway as I was saying, as I changed my diet to mostly beef, I feel better, I began to sleep better, my mental performance is better, I remember at work and able to focus better, I am not irritated to everyone hence I have better relationships. I am not depressed when I am alone, I do not recall the past like a broken record in my head.

So yeah you get the point. Damaged brain is not the usual head trauma, it's a malfunctioning brain that affects the way you speak, feel and think.

And I was so amazed by how you can damaged your brain by just eating crap, not sleeping a couple of days and not exercising.

Its a simple 3 step formula to live healthy but sadly we all neglect nowadays.

Anyways, that is it for now.

Thank you for reading all the way

❗ Payment Invite Code
❗D8J7197M2R3L




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');