Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

referral Pinoy Culture

"irefer mo naman ako sa work".

I have been in this position many times.

Asking people I know to refer me to work locally or abroad.

To give a little bit of context, wala akong sense of direction when it comes to career kaya kahit anong work that seems good paying, I would dream to get that work.

Looking back, after 7 companies, being employed locally, abroad, and private companies,  it seems like looking for a job aimlessly is something that is not worth while to experience.

Having a job sure is vital for you to provide for your basic needs, but this is not something you should aspire as the highest point of your life.

Work for me, now, should be treated as something like a community. Exerting your wisdom and effort to help businesses grow. Its a like a basic interaction between humans. Helping eachother.

Its not about slaving yourself or running after money, yes you should be paid for your services but work shouldn't be viewed as something like someone is extorting you of your labour.

Anyway, back to the main topic " ipasok mo naman ako sa work" culture.

"Or i-refer mo naman ako" I think its really a phase of someone's life. Where in you are attracted to the lamp because its too bright. I hope this "attitude" is not seen negatively.

and on our side who asks the favour, I hope that its ok when you got refusals.

Asking for a job / "referral" I think is a natural phase on someone's life.

Whether you get good results from it or not, I think it doesn't matter much.

There are far better topic/issues that are more important.

That is it for now.

Thanks for reading all the way.

❗D8J7197M2R3L❗
Paymaya Referral Invite 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');