Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Thursday, November 23, 2023

mindset that is not leading you to your best self? or is it really about the mindset?

image is not mine <credits to the rightful owner, please message to take it down>

I have a similar post about this point.

My question is, is limiting beliefs, excuses, are really the reason why you cannot move forward with your life?

I would say that no. Its not about the bad mindset the reason why a person keep on failing.

If you read the book of Robert Kiyosaki, no, its not the poor dad's mindsets the reason why are you broke.

If you read atomic habits book and you think the reason you are mediocre is because you do not build small habits that leads to success, NO, habits is not the main reason you are mediocre.

Like I pointed out on my previous post, you will not be able to make good choices and would not have the energy to get up and do something if your brain is not functioning well.

I call it, brain damage. A bit harsh, yes it is a harsh word but, I like to describe it as it is because of how serious it would affect one's life.

It's no way visible to the naked eye but its destruction to a person's life is really scary.

If your brain is damaged, you are more likely a depressed person, always thinking negatively about life, that is why I said in the first sentences that whatever rich mindset you put in your head, you will never be able to implement it effectively in your life, because you do not have the capacity to do so. Your brain is just not functioning properly.

Aside from that, you always feel irritable with anything or anyone, be it at work or at home or with your friends.

Just imagine how damaging it can be to your overall life. Burning bridges means burning opportunities. If you don't get along with your colleagues how can you able to have a successful career??? How can you last to your work? 

With damaged brain, you will not have the motivation to get up and do physical activities, so even making small habits are hard to do. I remember one of the signs of depression is staying in the bed the whole day, well staying in bed is not a sign of depression but a sign of your brain telling you to rest because you need healing. 

You have to heal you brain and your entire body by eating the right food, sleep and exercise.

In my case, once I tried carnivore/lion diet, I instantly noticed the difference. Especially when I eat beef. Getting sleep at night became easy, I do not feel as hungry anymore, I have focus in my work, I am not as irritable and I can get along with my colleagues, I can complete my sentence, I do not stutter and I can focus on my work better.

My main point here is that, its not mainly the poor mindset that is making you look live a sad life, but its because your whole being is broken enough,so you do not have time to be motivated by any gurus out there.

If you really wanted to move forward with your life, you have to heal yourself first, and all the benefits of carnivore/ lion diet I mentioned up will be your main tool to plan and execute the life you wanted to achieve.

That is it for now.

❗ Paymaya Referral Code

D8J7197M2R3L







No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');