Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, November 17, 2023

Invest in Yourself:Advise what to Buy to Improve Physical Appearance

Well, I think, this is a helpful advice to freshly graduate professionals who started to earn their own money and you know, you wanted to buy some stuff to look a little bit put together. Not expensive but just basic things to step up the way you look.

We will set aside the internal beauty for now.. i.e. beauty is from within, start with seeing good things in everything... That internal beauty topic will be for another post.

Moving on, I think I have wasted a lot of money on spending on items that I rarely use to enhance my beauty.

So I hope this helps you to save money and focus on what you really will use every single time.

Let's break it into two parts.

1. Makeup
2. Clothes

For makeup, as a starter, I definitely recommend lip tint. I have used my Tony Moly lip tint till it expired - I am not kidding.

I have bought many shades of lipstick and I ended up throwing them because I never really use them. So stick with lip tint. If you have more money to waste to buy different shade of lipstick I don't mind, but for people who values their money and doesn't really care about makeup, lip tint is the basic and will instantly gives you color.

Secondly - well this may not be the case for everyone but for reference I have a messy eyebrows. So teenagers if you have messy eyebrows like me, do not hesitate to buy tweezers, scissors for the eyebrows, eyebrow shaver and a eyebrow pencil.

One eyebrow pencil is enough and I use mine for many years without replacing them.  If you want to be extra, eyebrow maskara is also good, like everything else I use it till it expired.

The point here is that, a put together brows is always better.

I think I am gonna stop there, because I am assuming since fresh graduates are relatively young that you have a perfect skin and doesn't need help with foundation.

As minimal as it can get a put together brows and a coloured lips is all you need in my opinion.

For the second part, clothes.

This is tricky because we all have different sense of style. 

Personally it is really hard for me because I stand less than five feet 😞.

Anyway, I have bought a lot of clothes that are unflattering for my height and body type and to be honest I don't have that sense of fashion. 

So I just copy influencers that I think looks great.

This is a hit and miss as well, but anyway my recent influencer that I follow is Elana Kinda.

So my goal for now is just copy what exactly she is wearing (not the brand of course as I cannot afford it).

So, I think that the first thing you needed in your life is a light wash skinny jeans.

I kid you not, the plane ones without design skinny jeans, I use it every day. (I just wash them once a week).

I am yet to build my wardrobe based on her recommendation because I just recently found her content. But anyway the point is find an inspiration.

I like Elana Kinda because she presents an outfit that can be worn all the time. And that is the goal right.

Not waste money on things that looks cool but eneded up not looking great on you or you couldn't wear it at all.

Anyway, I think taht is a wrap for now and thank you for reading all the way.

❗ Paymaya Invite Code
❗D8J7197M2R3L


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');