Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, January 26, 2024

Debt snowball... my 2nd debt

 2024 arrived and I can't help to feel that sure time flies.... time flies so fast.

Not to mention I am on my late 30s now. Its sad but that is the reality of life.

I can only move on and do what I think makes the most sense.

So this January for sure, nobody will be exempted even me, making a goal on this first month of the year. Because that's what people do. There is no escaping it 😆.


Here it is- not sure if I can make it.. but I will try to pay off a personal loan whopping 5digits total this year.


To date, this is the highest loan i have next to my mortgage... And remember my lowest debt is a loan from SSS? Where I paid more than double the amount of my takeout loan. <I dont know why I do not have a post about that loan but I will sure make one once I made sure I haven't talked about it in this blog yet>


I have a very bitter memory about that sss loan because I thought that I can get a 100% condonation like it always have done in the past. I thought I am going to outsmart it by not paying for many years banking on that condonation policy.

Then the the reality slaps me in the face and the 100% condonation did not happen the way I expected it. Hence the bitter ending of paying more than double the amount of my take-home pay whopping 27,162.63 pesos.

A real life example of the borrower is slave to the lender. That I am at the mercy of the institution where I loaned money from.

That they can change the terms of payment or change the condonation policy however they wish.I am sure glad I had that taken down last 2023.


Anyway, as I was saying. My next target and my first goal for the year 2024 is to pay my second largest debt. My personal loan.


I guess I cannot run from it for long.

Wish me luck...


"the borrower is slave to the lender"

That is it for now... comment down below what is your 2024 goals ♥️.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');