Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Sunday, March 25, 2018

How to pay your Pagibig Housing Loan Starting July 1, 2018 || Repost


Where to pay your Pagibig Housing Loan Starting July 1, 2018?


To all accredited payment facilities of HDMF Pagibig  


I recently have a post about this update but it is lacking some crucial information so instead of updating that one, I thought I would make a complete and an entirely new post about it.


Let us start first with updated/current payment!


This means that you regularly pay your Pagibig loan/amortization On Time.


People who pay their Pagibig Loan on time have probably done this process but I will still include it anyway…

  
Below are the instructions from the photo posted in case it is hard to read (I am using phone only)



Step 1: Log on to www.pagibigfund.gov.ph

Step 2: Click E-service/ member's E Verification

Step 3: Click Housing Loan Payment Verification

Step 4: Type Surname, Name, Housing Loan Account Number and the code appearing in the box

Step 5: Click "View Billing Statement"
(Note: Please turn off pop-up blocker if the Billing Statement doesn't show. From the MENU BAR click TOOLS select POP-UP BLOCKER, and TURN OFF POP-UP BLOCKER) 

Step 6: Print Billing Statement



Once you enrol, check your email monthly to print out your statement of account and present it to any bayad centers or any accredited payment facilities of Pagibig.


Moving on..


Let’s talk about delayed payers to Pagibig Housing Loan/Amortization like myself.


Start with...


Compute the penalty

Penalty = MA x 0.0005 x no. Days Delayed

Photo up is how the personnel at Pagibig GMA Kamuning Branch explained how to compute for the penalty.


Go straight to Bayad Centers


Where are the Credited Payment Facilities of Pagibig.

SM Business Service Centers
SM Hypermarket
Savemore Market
Bayad Center
*Landbank
• *Metrobank
ECPay
*Globe GCash




*Globe, Landbank and Metrobank are accepting updated or current accounts.

Just like to highlight the statement above. It means that if you are paying your Pagibig loan past your due do not go to the three payment facilities marked an asterisk.



Well, that is pretty easy and convenient if you would ask me.


Thank God I don’t have to visit a Pagibig Branch just to pay for my Pagibig Housing Loan and can just pay it to a Mall near me at my convenient time.


That is it!


Just like to clear, paying you’re updated or delayed Pagibig Housing Loan on Bayad Centers or any accredited payment facilities is required. Required means it is mandatory.


Share if you find this post helpful!



7 comments:

  1. Thanks sups shelar. Happy to be at service.
    For nri, i dont have info about it ☹️.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they accept payments in Mlhuillier?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, mluillier is not an accredited payment partner of pag ibig.

      Delete
  3. Hi,

    I will be paying my HL Amort which is already a few weeks past due. SM business service center is denying my payment as they said that they are not accepting delayed payments. Just want to know if you've clarified this with PAG-IBIG?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did. That is actually my first concern because I always pay late in my monthly ammortization. I will soon pay my amortization this month and blog of how it turned out.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for this info. I'll go back in SM but in a different branch and see how if it works :)

      Delete
    3. Hi, do you have option to pay your amortization on bayad center outlet? They accepted my payment. I payed mine at starmall bayad center.

      Delete

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');