Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Monday, March 5, 2018

Where to Pay Pagibig Housing Loan Amortization Starting July 1, 2018?


Since I always go to Kamuning Pagibig Branch to pay Housing Loan Amortization I see a noticed that starting July 1, 2018, housing Loan Amortization is required to be paid at accredited collecting partners of Pagibig.








You might ask, “you can pay your Housing Loan Amortization to any accredited collecting partners even now, so what is new?”.


Yes, that is true, but you can pay it only when you are updated (meaning you currently paying for the month due) of your housing loan. And you have to get a computation from Pag-ibig (picture shown below) so that accredited partners such as Bayad Center will accept your payment.


Current process: Get this computation directly from any Pag-ibig branches. Or if you are updated, you can print it out from email. (note: you must be enrolled online to receive monthly computation click here to apply)



Upon inquiry to the front desk, I ask if the computation (picture showed up) is still required when you pay it in Accredited Collecting Partners starting July 1 and he said there is no need. But I really like to clarify this one out first so I won’t mislead you if in case the one I asked is not that knowledgeable (coz he looks like a new-hire, sorry for judging). For sure I will update this post very soon.


With this in mind, how will I know if how much should I pay? I am always 1 month delayed in paying my housing loan? 


Answer: I still need to find that out. (will update you as soon as possible)


So far this is the summary of information I gathered so far:


• Pay your Housing Amortization to Accredited Pagibig Collecting Partners
• Updated or delayed Housing Amortization is accepted in Accredited Pagibig Collecting Partners
• This will start on July 1, 2018.



Related Post From Up Career


Inspire Me to Save- How I Save with A little Over Minimum Wage



Where are the accredited Collecting Partners of Pagibig? 



Notice that they are starting to disseminate the information in my recent visit to Pagibig Branch.




This is a good news to me because I don’t need to go to Pagibig GMA-Kamuning Branch when paying (paying there is organized and fast by the way I just want to avoid the long travel).


Also, since I will be paying on third party companies, I will be paying a little bit service fee (that is better than commuting all the way to Pag-ibig GMA-Kamuning Branch).


That’s it, guys.


I hope this information is helpful for all homeowners out there.




Thanks for reading all the way?


More from Up Career

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting rob.
      Pay your pagibig housing loan directly to bayad centers. Just compute for your iwn penalty if ever tou are delayed. Computation is

      http://blognigigi.blogspot.com/2018/03/paying-delayed-pagibig-housing-loan-how.html?m=1

      Delete
    2. Penalty is = MA (monthly amortization x 0.0005 x no. Of days

      Delete
    3. I made an updated post regarding this is you find this post missing with info please visit this link. Thanks
      https://blognigigi.blogspot.com/2018/03/how-to-pay-pagibig-housing-loan.html?showComment=1530207433868&m=1#c5579998850944228817

      Delete
  2. Thanks sups shelar that u find this useful.
    Unfortunately i dont have idea for nri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A way better than costumer service. �� thank you for the information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!!
      I updated this post already please visit the link i provided in the comment up.

      Appreciate your comment a lot❤️❤️❤️

      Delete
  4. Parents who teach their children to make good use of time, the divine suggestion of those parents is that they should also teach their children to use the 2022 Calendar One Page every day, due to which children they learn finishing their all work on time. Your kids can fulfill every dream of life with the use of calendar.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');