Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, March 30, 2018

Paying Delayed Pagibig Housing Loan || How I Pay it Now and How to Pay it on July 1, 2018


I would like to create a post specifically for delayed payers of Pagibig Housing Loan just like I do. Remember I did another post about it, concerning the update for July 1, 2018 (please check it out here and here).


So here it is…


Step 1: Get the statement of account to Pagibig branches. (I always go to GMA Kamuning Branch because it is near to work and pretty much all kinds of a loan are payable in that branch). On queuing area, just tell that you will need to pay housing loan and the staff will give you two numbers for that (one for the statement of account and the other one is for the cashier).



Statement of Account

Step 2: Pay directly to cashiers.


That is it, it is super easy. Notice that you have to directly pay it on Pagibig branches because when you paid in delayed, you have to acquire the Statement of Account (computation of penalty) before the cashier accepts your payment.


Let us say, that you have your Statement of Account on this day, can you pay it the next day on Bayad Centers?

Answer: No, get another Statement of Account because the penalty is already changed.


So in simple ways, just pay it immediately after getting the statement of account.



New UPDATE!!!


Starting July 1, 2018, pay your current or delayed Pagibig Housing Loan on Bayad Centers or any Pagibig accredited payment facilities. 

This is the update that I received this March from Pagibig Branch!


Q How do I pay my delayed Pagibig Housing Loan starting July 1, 2018?


Step 1:  Compute for the Penalty.

Penalty = MA x 0.0005 x no. Days Delayed


Step 2:  Go straight to Bayad Centers or any accredited payment facilities


Lastly, to complete this post and hopefully will be relevant to everyone..


Where are the Credited Payment Facilities of Pagibig.



SM Business Service Centers
SM Hypermarket
Savemore Market
Bayad Center
*Landbank
* Metrobank
ECPay
*Globe GCash



*Globe, Landbank and Metrobank are accepting updated or current accounts.

** For delayed Pagibig Housing Loan Payments pay them on the list above without asterisk (*).


That’s it, guys! Hope this is helpful!

Thank you for reading all the way.


Please share J!



Follow my Instagram and Facebook account



UP CAREER Related Post


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. look at this web-site

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally pay my housing mortgage a bit late. So the info are oart from experience😁✌🏻️✌🏻✌🏻

      Delete
  3. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. why not try slickcashloan

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');