Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Yehwadam Revitalizing Serum First Impression Review || 3 Day Trial


I completely forgot about the samples I got from Lazada (seller Waso Beauty) when I purchase the Innisfree Orchid Eye Cream (read my thumbs up review here and here, and if you like to try it out, purchase it using my Lazada affiliate here).


So here are the two samples, The Faceshop Yehwadam Revitalizing Serum.


I tried to put it undereye as I thought it is intended for under eyes but when I googled it just now I discovered that it is intended for full face. Nevertheless, I didn’t have a negative experience upon putting it undereye ( it was just for 3 days anyway).


The texture is sticky and a little bit thick, and as of the colour, it is beige, kind of similar to a fair skin colour.




The first night I tried it I instantly notice its scent and I love it, you know how I love the aromatherapy at night as it helps me sleep better. It is floral again just like the Innisfree Orchid Eye Cream but with a different kind of floral.


So I just put it undereye and on my cupids bow so I can breathe in the scent better.


The next morning, I love the moisture it gives to my skin. I think it is a little bit better than the Innisfree, but I can’t be so sure because I only tried it once.


The next night I put the same amount of product undereye and waited for the effect next morning. I am a bit unsatisfied because I didn’t see the same moisture I get compare to the first application.



A quick note: I recently read two articles about eye creams that it should not be always exposed to air and sunlight because important ingredients from eye creams deteriorate overtime upon repeated exposure to air and sunlight.


Yehwadam Revitalizing Serum is not an eye cream, it is a face cream and I am not so sure if the same principle up can be applied to this product.

But in my mind, I think it might have an effect due to exposure to air. Please take note that I only got samples, I searched the internet and The Face Shop Yehwadam Revitalizing serum is packaged in bottled pumps.



The Face Shop Yehwadam Revitalizing Serum 
Product Review Summary


• Day 1: I love the moisture it gives to my eye and I kinda thought my mini wrinkles are visibly unnoticeable (I used it undereye because I thought it is for undereye but it is actually for the face). I think it has better effect than the Innisfree Orchid Eye Cream

• Day 2:  I am a bit unsatisfied with the result compare with the first day I used it. I think it did not do much on my undereye it did not improve or worsen.

• Day 3: Same thing, I applied it undereye and parts of my face because I cannot fully use it all over as I put cream for my acne at night as well. The result is neutral it did not improve or worsen anything.




Disclaimer: I don’t like to fully put full thumbs down review to this product, because like I said the sample packaging exposed the product more to air on its second and third day (thus lessening the effectiveness of the product). You can purchase The Face Shop Yehwadam Revitalizing Serum in full size which is in bottled pumps. Bottled pumps and tube type packaging are recommended on eye creams because it lessens the contact in the air when used repeatedly.



Where to get it?


I tried to search the Lazada App particularly from the seller WASO Beauty for the actual product but I didn’t find the Yehwadam Revitalizing Serum, instead, I see The Face Shop Yewhadam Heaven Grade Ginseng Regenerating Emulsion click here to purchase using my affiliate.



Price?

I searched the internet and I stumbled upon the Facebook page of The Face Shop Ph. They sell it for  P2,495.00 and I think you can get it in actual store.


That’s it for my First impression review of The Face Shop Yehwadam Revitalizing Serum. I really like to try it out after I finished the Innisfree Orchid Eye Cream. Overall I am happy with a free product sample.





Thanks for reading all the way! 

Hand Picked Post from Beauty Review





Follow my Instagram and Facebook account


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');