Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Innisfree Orchid Eye Cream Full Review

Full Review: Innisfree Orchid Eye Cream, review innisfree orchid, innis free orchid review, review, innis free,

Now it has been over a month since I got the Innisfree Orchid Eye cream and I am ready to divulge an in-depth review!


Exciting!


I wrote down all the physical characteristics, packaging and ingredients on my First Impression Review (please click here to check that out).


Over the month I’ve been using Innisfree Orchid Eye Cream but please take note that there are times that I skip it not because I want to but because I just forget about it on some days. But overall I have used the product over a month on around 90% !


How I use it?


I took a tiny bit of Innisfree Orchid Eye Cream on my hand and gently apply the product under the eye. I intentionally just tap it on the skin until it was absorbed!



Result:


I love the moisture it gives to my eye. Just a tiny bit of product is enough, initially, I put a lot of product and I don’t think it is good on my under eyes as it has noticeably plump the skin and I am scared because I easily get folds on eyes when sleeping (trying not to get more wrinkles LMAO)


Overall the result of Innisfree Orchid Eye Cream is not too dramatic, it has served its purpose, it moisturizes under eyes just right. The wrinkles are less noticeable, there is no dry feeling. I usually felt my skin under eyes is too thin but with the moisturizer, I don’t feel that way. It is light on the skin; I love the scent so much it helps me sleep better.


I also like to use it as a moisturizer on my face before makeup and I love the combination of it with my Maybelline Matte + poreless Foundation. Because when I use the foundation alone I get dry patches overtime, but with Innisfree Orchid Eye Cream it does mix in the foundation really well and made the application looking very natural!



Here is a picture of my bare eye with moisturizer. Sorry for the quality of the photo but you can see here that my under eye looks plump in a right way. The wrinkles are subtle; from afar you will barely notice them. It is more evident when I smile LMAO.




Will I repurchase?



100% Yes I will repurchase! I love that I can use Innisfree Orchid Eye Cream two ways.
1.       Night time moisturizer
2.     Face Moisturizer before makeup



That’s it!



Thanks for reading all the way!!




Hand Picked Post from Beauty Review





Follow my Instagram and Facebook account



2 comments:

  1. I've been loving all the Innisfree products that I have used. I haven't tried this one yet though. It does look promising and since you gave it a good review, it can be an option that I can try when I run out of my current eye cream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This actually a top choice from Joan Kim channel from youtube!😍😍 so i tried it out!!!!

      Delete

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');