Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, January 26, 2018

Style Crush Series #15: Habiba Da Silva


Wow! Was it that long that we are now in style crush series number 15? I have shared a lot on style crush now more than I can remember that I am finally running out of style crush to feature. J



But before I ran out (hopefully I find more) I would love to share with you Habiba da Silva for this Friday’s style crush.



Now I kinda finally figure out why I love to feature quite a lot of hijabi for my style crush and I think it is because a lot of my insecurities are hidden in a way upon wearing modest clothes. You know I am quite short and my legs are not the most flattering part of my body so I really love to hide them. Additionally, since I am petite my arms are way too small to flaunt so I really like it to be hidden as well and I think that works best for me. Also wearing modest clothes makes me a lot more carefree, not to think of anything showing, no awkward look from anybody like loose sweaters and pants will be just fine for me and I am already happy with that.



With Habiba da Silva style, I love that she wears a lot of cool sweaters that I think will work here in the Philippines (when you know, when the weather is a bit cold or when it is pouring). I think the street style prints are wearable I love them on her. I also like that she still shows strong points of her body and shows off her silhouette.



And finally, for sure you will love Habiba da Silva smile. It’s just plain gorgeous!



That’s it you can follow Habiba da Silva on her Youtube Channel.




Follow my Instagram and Facebook account




More from Style Crush


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');