Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, January 12, 2018

Style Crush Series #13: Jess Conte


Super inspired by Jess Conte that I definitely have to put her on my list as style crush.



I really love her videos with her husband Gabriel Conte and recently I decided to visit her own vlog under the name Jess Conte (why I didn’t do that for the longest time?) and I am hooked and inspired by it instantly, I noticed that she puts bible verses at the end of each video and for me that really is something. I really love to the idea of sharing to the world what you believe in and I think that brings a lot of inspiration to a lot of people!  


 


As per style I really love her loungewear outfits, just casual and comfy look. I also like that she wears t-shirts a lot with text or simple print design on it. I really like the idea of being simple and be able to pull off the outfit and become a head turner and Jess definitely rocks on that.


That’s it you can follow Jess Conte on her Youtube channel.



Follow my Instagram and Facebook account


 



More from Style Crush


• Style Crush Series # 11: Sunis Pretty

• Style Crush Series # 3: ItsJinaKim

• Style Crush Series # 5: Miss Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');