Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Monday, January 8, 2018

Long-Term Goal | Blog ni Gigi


In relation to planning, aside from jotting down my weekly/monthly goal for this year (download your free planner in PDF format here) I also like to look a bit further and jot down my long-term goal. My long-term goal is a business concept I will explain further down. Please keep on reading.


I suddenly wanted to put up a business fund all thanks to Savings Pinay, I have a strong will to start it this year!


What is the idea?


I really love the idea of creating a plantation, this idea actually started when I was young and I thought why not try to do something about it so I can somehow say to myself that I did something to start it.


Just a bit of info…


I wrote down all my goals;


1.      Short-Term Goal-travel, social media, blog, work
2.    Long-Term Goal- how do I see myself in the future, what was my work like, what have I been doing that time,


Long-Term Goal’ this is what I thought I will be doing when I am half way of my life I think and I just like to say that I really love my idea and I have a lot of positive thoughts about it in my head and I think making it happen will be really fun.


There are actually a lot of things I wanted to achieve with this idea and here they are…


1.    The community will have access to fresh and the best produce.
2.    Planning to make it a local tourist spot where you can experience harvesting stuff and a small trek to enjoy nature.
3.    Plan to open up a small food business stall that will showcase our produce.
4.   Build a park around it similar to ‘eco park’. I’ve wanted one actually because I now feel the effect of Global Warming and I wanted it to be accessible to all.


On the other side…


Thinking about the future somehow weighs me down because in reality you really don’t have a grasp of what you will be in the future, you can only just plan but the Lord will always decide where and what you will be that time. Sorry, I always feel nostalgic about everything I guess, but this is a good ground to stand in actually.


Let’s start with something..


So, starting my game plan I will be saving money to buy a piece of land first. Take note that this will be a long-term plan and to tell you honestly this requires a huge amount of money that I don’t know where to get so it is safe to say that I can buy a piece of land after 10 years of saving!.


Since I have other priority this year, I can only open up a savings account for that, in our local Coop ‘San Jose Koop’ the minimum deposit is P 500.00 and I plan to save P 100.00 a week. I know this is so small but right now that is all I can bring to the table since I already exhausted all my resources for my short-term goal. If in case I am able to bring more money to the table by changing jobs this will surely change. But for now, I wanted to be as realistic as possible.


That’s it for now! Feel free to copy my idea by the way I really love this idea and wanted to see it happen in the future J.



More from Up Career




Follow my Instagram and Facebook account

  

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea, for me i actually took pictures and paste them somewhere near me so i can get the visual of what my dream or goal be like.. it gets me more inspired to work harder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! A vision board is a good idea too!!! ✨✨✨👍🏻
      Making an action plan is a good start as well! Small steps now will be huge in the future! Thanks for visiting the blog😍😍😍✨✨✨

      Delete

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');