Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, February 16, 2018

Style Crush Series #18: Naomi Boyer



Friday again thank God and that means it’s time for another style crush.


I recently followed Naomi Boyer because her style caught my attention. There are a lot of neutrals again, I think neutrals are very timeless and the good thing about it is you can mix and match them most of the time.



Naomi Boyer is very classy in my opinion and very feminine. I think sometimes that is a good inspiration to get from.



That’s it you can follow Naomi Boyer on her Youtube Channel.

Follow my Instagram and Facebook account




More from Style Crush


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');