Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, February 2, 2018

Style Crush Series #16: Miss Louie


Whew I thought I wouldn’t be able to bring another style crush for you but thank God it’s finally here. For this Friday’s style crush is Miss Louie.



Speaking of a little bit European glam style Miss Louie will sure be your girl. I love the fact that she’s petite (but of course I still am smaller than her haha) so I somehow can relate to her style. She is Asian as her features shows but I believe she resides in Europe, not so sure yet though.



I notice a lot of feminine pieces and super classy vibe with regards to Miss Louie’s style and I think it’s beautiful. There are a lot of style out there that works with different type of body and that is one thing that I like about clothes. You will have different types of asset that you wanted to show-off and clothes can really be your best friend in working it out.



That’s it you can follow Miss Louie on her Youtube Channel.



Follow my Instagram and Facebook account




More from Style Crush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');