Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, February 9, 2018

Style Crush Series #17: Extra Petite


Extra Petite is one of the fashion bloggers who influence me a lot on dressing nicely (I really couldn’t say fashion because
I haven’t really started yet with my fashion blog hopefully soon). I really take a reference to a lot of her style pieces because since she is petite like me I like to envision how I would look like when I try the clothes she wears.



Extra Petite’s style is really classic and feminine; it reminds me of the previous style crush Miss Louie. They both look sleek and the style pieces I often see on them are more on neutral colours. I do like that in a way because that removes the attention from the crowd when you just wanted to dress nicely and be relaxed. I mean when you look really good in a dress I sometimes feel I wanted to get away from people’s stare (got an introvert’s character LOL).




That’s it you can follow Extra Petite on her Blog www.extrapetite.com.



Follow my Instagram and Facebook account




More from Style Crush



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');