Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Thursday, May 7, 2020

FarmOn Review: My FarmOn Harvest got Delayed | My Experience


One of the guarantee on investing in FarmOn is whenever the crops you invested into got devastated by a typhoon the farmers will get free seedlings and replant the crops again with no additional charge on the part of the investors.

My initial investment on FarmOn is rice.


I started to invest here way back 2018 (if I remember it correctly).

Farmon Rice ‘waiting time’ should only be 6 months.


I would like to add the money pooling time, which is around half a month before the actual planting season started. So in total, I expected to wait for 6 ½ months in total to get an ROI.

But back in 2018, there is a huge typhoon-typhoon rosita passed by on the northern part of the Philippines.

After worrying for sometime, I received an email informing me that the crops I invested into was onslaught by typhoon Rosita.



I am a bit sad, because that only means I will wait another season for my crops to be replanted.

What to expect when your FarmOn Crop is devastated by a typhoon?


Stay calm.

(LOL I did a lot of overthinking back then but now that it was all in the past, overthinking is a waste of time. Just like in any other investment, risk are inevitable, good thing with FarmOn, we are investing on food which will forever be an essential and farmers and investors are insured whenever there’s an unexpected challenges like the typhoon happened. The only downside is waiting a little bit longer.)

Wait for another cycle.

In my case the next planting season is January. So the total time I waited for the rice is a little over a year. Because I received the ROI around July 2019(I forgot what date exactly).

It’s a great feeling to invest and somehow gain a little bit interest for your hard earned money.

Hope you get a good information about this FarmOn review.

Being a FarmOner for a year now for me is a good option.

Though the investment I put in is just a small amount, I am happy that it can earn additional money on its own.

And another reason for me to invest in FarmOn is that I am a farmer at heart. I love to grow plants, I enjoy people harvesting their own crops, so this is my way to channel my inner farmer life dream.

Supporting the Filipino Farmers is always a win-win for us too because it will help our country to be self-reliant on food.

Ps. If you want to know how much I earn in investing I wrote an estimate on my previous FarmOn review here.

Did you find this posts helpful?

Follow my Instagram and Facebook account


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');