Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

part 1: Koop - Financial Move That I Did not Expect will Do…




A path to 'just' money can steal one's happiness.

The big question is, is having a coop worth it?

Does it do any difference in my pursuit to be financially 'okay'?


The straight answer is no, I am not rich by any means. 

But having a Coop teaches me MONEY RULE that I feel is quite obvious but I didn't give importance before.


    1. Become more sensitive about returning my money/savings diligently. 

Have it occurred once in your life to open a legit savings account and months after, you are dying to close your savings account permanently, or you are on the edge of withdrawing the maintaining balance?

I have!

Since I join San Jose Koop, my mere 'savings' is not a simple- savings anymore. It is now called a 'SHARE CAPITAL'.

So if ever I wanted to use my share capital/savings, I need to loan it and return it at a given time.

Having money in Coop gives me that sense of RESPONSIBILITY.

And a sense of whatever I use the money for, it has to be something important. 

More specifically, it has to earn more money if possible. The loan has to be returned with interest anyway, so it is necessary to use the money on important things and hopefully will generate more money for you.


    2. Keep the money moving.

I have learned from countless gurus that saving money is for losers so I tried my best to NOT stop at SAVING only.

Money should be on a constant move.

Loaning share capital from Coop every year made sure that my money is rolling. 

In three years my share capital increased without additional investment.

Also, a separate savings account was opened and the Coop is adding money to that as well.

Just please don't ask me if the money I paid on interest everytime I make a loan is higher than the money added to my share capital and savings. Honestly, I did not calculate. 

Nevertheless, if its just equal or if in case I pay more, this RULES I learned about money is priceless.

Keep money rolling and hopefully with ADDED GAINS.

    3.  One advantage of Coop is insurance.

This is something a lot of people are BEATING you up to get. They say its a investment and you will get a huge amount in your retirement in exchange of monthly payment. 

My thoughts about money going OUT OF POCKET is something I try to live by. It might be true that I will get a huge amount when retirement comes, but no thanks.

I will get a life insurance when I have the capacity to get one.

Besides, I get a mandatory insurance upon signing on Coop and the premium is not MONTHLY. The money insured is not that huge but its still an insurance.

Final Thoughts

Most important money rule I am learning unconciously with coop is just roll your money. 


A little gain is a win and hopefully it's way better than a 2.5% interest annually.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');