Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Does trading to be rich works??? A standpoint from a non-professional



Ok. 

It has been two years now since I started trading, did I become RICH by trading the Philippine Stock Market?

Truth is I GAINED some and lose a BUNCH.


Do not even try to DESIRE your neighbor's success money wise.


A question probably a lot of people wanted to know is, is trading for a certain period of time can make you rich?

In my case, two years, obviously not.


In my first year, I have a full-time job and every break I have is spent dreaming to win a jackpot in the Stock Market. (yes the lottery mentality)


I would say, not a good idea when you can't really multitask. 


Learning to trade and working at the same time is an ideal scenario for saving a lot of time, but in my case, watching videos from guru's or reading trading books online is not the sole factor of how I gained knowledge and confidence in trading the stock market. (that would be for the next post)


A non-professional standpoint


I will just elaborate a little on the non-professional part. What I mean by that is, I came from a background that has zero knowledge about trading the stock market nor I have finance skills that might probably an edge tobe a stock market trader. 


At first I thought that stocks is a number game, well, it involves a lot of number and financial reports which is a number game I would say and I don't have any of that. 


So would I be ok even if I cant read financial statements, annual reports, positive/negative news reports about the company and many more.


I cant be 100% percent sure, but a normal person like myself who has a background of an entry-level jobs all the time would be just FINE even we don't understand those CEO reports.


Bearing in mind, that you TRULY learn how the stock market works.


That is it for now. There will be two post coming up.


One is, what is the major mistake I did why did I lose a lot of money in the Stock Market.


And TWO, what the turning point for me, to REALLY learn and be confident how to trade?


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');