Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Monday, November 29, 2021

30's money What I do w money now vs when I was in my 20's

I think nobody wants to get rich slow.

Especially, when you are in your 20's.

20's people are the flashy people.
Wanting to show how relevant, extravagant and how "to envy are" they.

Thus, can be aggressive when it comes to earning money.

While the 30's people, I am not quite sure.

Some people make it (i mean financially), and the proof are everywhere,. 

For those 30's people - who dont 😆 yet, well let's talk about that.

Turning away the get rich quick

There are 4 scenario's I can come up with when it comes to earning wealth.

A. You try the get rich quick and it worked for you 

B. You try the get rich quick and it doesn't work and ripped you off (by the way that's what happened to me)

C. You save money as slowly as a snail and invest money that has virtually no risk

D. You save money slowly in the bank and grow tired of saving because nothing life changing happening. Your still poor after two years 5 years and even seven years of saving.


Now, its kind of obvious why I ditch the get rich quick scheme, (stock market, lotto or trading they all failed me), well no matter how I tried to learn, paid or free, I did not able to get it and be profitable.

A bummer, I know.

But what's next after that?

That is why, I started to get into Dave Ramsey way of getting rich.

He says that your greatest wealth building tool is your income.


And, what choice do I have anyway?

But to get rich by utilising Pag-ibig fund (MP1 & MP2) or SSS. 

Well, I don't want to make it sound like I am still after money.

Or all what is important to me right now is money. 

Quite the opposite.

After loosing a lot of money, I perfectly understand that money fails you.

As a person or as a human being.

Guaranteed, that when your focus is just after money, your life is horrible, and it becomes worst, because you don't actually get some 💸.

Money views are totally different now money does matter but not in the highest level of hierarchy of needs.

After reading Dave Ramsey book, I learn to understand that there is a Godly way on how to handle money.

And since, I suck at it (handling money), I decided just to follow what Dave Ramsey says in his book.

But I am not remommending any book right now because,

I have recommended a lot of personalities that I admired and thought they were so great at the beginning.

Like, Mel Robbins, James Clear (author of atomic habits), Roberto Kiyosaki (author of rich dad poor dad), Dr Berg(keto influencer)..., Well, right now my thoughts about them is not that great anymore 😑.

So, listening to myself right now, on how I like Dave Ramsey and Chris Voss (author of never split the difference)on how to become rich and how to negotiate for your life (literally and figuratively)...

Like I do not want to take risk and recommend both of them and then later on change my mind (I hope not).

So, its up to you. If you think what I am doing is a good idea or another pitfall.

Following how to handle money according to Dave Ramsey and why you should not🧐

Honestly, I dont know as well if I will be able to acquire wealth by following Dave Ramsey.

He maybe right, or I maybe miserable for the next 10 years.

Yes, 10 years because remember, this a get to rich slow kind of thing.

I am in deep hate, when I tried myself to persuade a lot of people to follow Roberto Kiyosaki principles rich dad poor dad and later on find out that I hated it.

So, I really dont want to do it with The Legacy Journey of Dave Ramsey.

So, I would say, you have to decide it on your own.

I would love to give update in this blog.

If in case in the next year, I stopped talking about Dave Ramsey, that is a sign that I failed on following what is written on his book.

But I am hoping, for a good result.🤞.

That is it for now.

Thanks for reading all the ways.

Advance Merry Christmas 2021♥️










No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');