Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Monday, December 27, 2021

Ewallet Surprise | pa 50 pesos na voucher credits


Never would I have thought na mapapangiti ako ng pa 50 - 50 voucher ng Paymaya.

Signing up for a refer a friend from Paymaya has been an unexpected surprise for me.

Pasimpleng comment sa Facebook page ng Paymaya ng aking refferal code is like planting a tree waiting for it to yield fruits.

Some months, I got zero refferal bonus. (Like November)

But some months I get quite a few.


Nevertheless, this inspires me to create this post and hope to nurture the plant even more.

❗Paymaya Invite Code
D8J7197M2R3L
Get 50 Pesos

That is it for now.

Thanks for reading all the way.

Merry Christmas ☃️☃️☃️🌲🌲🌲

2021


❗Notice: New Referral Code 

D8J7197M2R3L


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');