Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Just Focus on One Thing | My All Over the Place Thoughts

Doing all the things all at the same time is a wise idea.

Untill I realised I wasn't accomplishing anything.

Hence, to put rest on my mind I decided to just focus on one thing.

Focus on decisions that will clear up my head for the whole day.

If, for example I needed to go out and walk, I would do so. Because staying at home thinking I should have been walking has clouded my thoughts and ruin the rest of my spare time.

Lifting dumbbells is a no brainer will help my body and mind. So, just lift the weights.

I would choose the right task/ duty within the day that I think that would add up to my health.

Eating homemade meals and stop process food as much as possible.

These little things, that will pile up in the long run and make me feel better.

That's it for now. Thanks for reading all the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');