Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Blogging Hype and Downfall

The joy of having your own space on the internet is a cloud nine feeling.

Much more if you see blog performing better than everyone else.

But I have learned that comparing yourself to other bloggers will slap back at your face.

Because there's always bloggers who are better than you. 

And finding happiness to other people's failure has crushed my fake success easily when I see other blogs do better than mine.

Right now, I have no plans for my blog.

Sharing random thoughts is enough for now.

Not sure why other people's blog opt to discontinue. But perhaps, they have the same reason as mine.

That is it for now.

Thanks for reading all the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');