Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Before 2022| recap ng goals last Dec 2020/2021


It's a bit hard to look back at my 2020 / 2021 post because there's a lot of hopes in those written words. (For sure)

Nevertheless, I think its helpful to look back at it (though still a bit cringey and scary).

2020 is a full year of me without work (Nov of 2019 when I quit work), and thought I could learn forex and be rich. I was confident that time because I am paying for a paid course, which eventually failed and left me broke for the whole year.(wow a year and  a half, unemployed 😟).

I also got hopes about my physique, when I wrote body goal at around Dec of 2020.

To summarize, my goals for 2021 is about money, again, and my physical appearance. (Ss was on Dec 2020, a burst of inspo of what is coming for 2021).

To add, I also checked on post around Feb and see that I also tried to focus on mental clarity.( Remove overthinking, adhd, memory loss, low carb food and inflammation).

Change of Inspo About Money

I wonder when was the time I stumbled upon the principles about money as perceived by Dave Ramsey?

Because, for sure 1st to 3rd quarter of 2020 I was gazelle intense on getting a lot of money fast, as I tried to be an aggressive money grabber like rich dad poor dad, at least that is how I thought the message of the book was for me. (Maybe I got it wrong or maybe my intention is wrong that I try to blame the book for my failure).

Around April 2021, I was writing about how I was so moved about the messge of Dave Ramsey.


It's a total shift from trying to earn money fast, into growing money slowly as taught by Dave Ramsey.

2021 is a lot of self discovery.

I learned how sick I was, because of unseen inflamation in my body.

How, I was mentally incapacitated because of the food I eat.

About money, still, I am crushed to the ground because I can never seem to change my money situation. (But anyway, I got a bit of peace upon reading the book The Legacy Journey by Dave Ramsey, its not ultimately about the money, but being an overall good steward of God).

Something Positive this 2021

Somehow, something good happend to me this 2021. (Praise God)

I got an WFH work ♥️. (My college friend recommended me to this job and I am so thankful)

I can able to save a bit even if I  earn minimum wage.

I have no commute. I won't wear my body down by long commute because I am sick inside because of inflammation, remember?

I can able to minimize my inflammation and lessen my memory loss / mental dullness.

That is it for recap 2021.

Now we prepare for 2022.

Not sure if I would post some goals for the year 2022.


Hmmmn... Let us see.

Thanks for reading all the way.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');