Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Modern Era- why it seems it harder to trust God, in a Christian country.

🌍Modern Era: Why It Seems Harder to Trust God in a Christian Country

I feel like being born into a ⛪Christian country and a ⛪Christian family has led me to treat my faith like a normal, everyday thing—and on many occasions, not as a priority. I seem to prioritize being rich and successful more than being closer to God, and that is what I dislike about my environment. The vibe is basically: "You're a Christian? Okay, so how successful are you money wise?πŸ’ΈπŸ€”"

Everybody wants to succeed, which isn't bad at allπŸ‘. But what about the most important thing of all? The reality of being human—how we came to be—and the reality of the Creator πŸ™. Isn't that so much more important than what we are currently pursuing?❓

In this day and age, most of my adult years is utterly WASTED because I was easily misled about what I ought to do with my life 😞. I am trying to be rich basically just to be disappointed time and time again.πŸ’”


I am not saying to stop working because after all you still need to work and eat πŸžπŸ’Ό—as many pastors point out, even in if you are part of a ministry or church like Paul the disciple also wrote in the bible that those who do not work shall not eat. πŸ“–

πŸ“œ2 Thessalonians 3:10

For even when we were with you, we used to give you this order: if anyone is not willing to work, then he is not to eat, either. - New American Standard Bible

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

πŸ’”πŸ‘”πŸ’°I am just sad that many years were wasted because I thought I ought to run after money, climb the corporate ladder, marry a rich man, and chase worldly success. Even in a Christian country, I am still not exempt from being blinded by πŸ™ˆfake goals.

But praise God, because experiencing a lot of failures in life led me to start searching for HimπŸ™Œ. I remember feeling so happy hearing Bible verses πŸšŒπŸ“– read in church, or even on the bus, because the simple word of God gives me hope.

πŸ’ͺ❤️I don't know Him deeply yet, but God's word pierced into my being and has given me joy and strength on many occasions that I feel so down.

So in a way, after looking at my failures on a bigger picture, 😊I am happy with the failures I experienced. As it lead me to search/binge watch for content πŸ’»πŸ” about sermons, discussions, debates, apologetics, about the realness of Bible.


🎧 I love hearing people explain Bible verses since I didn't know them well myself. I love how many scientists, historians, archaeologists, and apologists have backed up the BibleπŸ›️πŸ”Ž—showing that the stories I thought were just stories are actually real.

🚒🌊Take Noah's Ark, for example. Aside from the remains found in Turkey, researchers have found upright trees buried underneath the earth πŸŒ³πŸ’§, which could only happen with a rapid accumulation of water. The Bible tells us God flooded the earth, and I am in awe knowing that its real real. Not just a story.


πŸ“œAnother good one is the New Testament. I love the discussions about how the disciples, testifying about Jesus mostly ended up dead and some has tragic death✝️. Like one of the apologist say why bring so much tragedy unto yourself if Jesus wasn't true πŸ€”. This has led me to think really hard, and I love to know more πŸ”₯. How mighty is our Lord! πŸ‘‘πŸ™ 


There is one Bible verse that describes exactly what I'm feeling right now.


Jeremiah 33:3  

"Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is it for now. Thanks for reading all the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');