Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Saturday, August 29, 2026

Where are the rich people? Why you don't know many rich person.

Why you don't know any rich people 🧐

I just realized that I do not know many rich people. 🤷‍♂️ Is it because they have just mastered the art of being humble? 🤔

Well, if I think about it, there is nothing nice that comes out of announcing to the world that you are rich. 💸

For what? 🤷‍♀️
👥 Will your friends treat you differently?
🏠 Will your family treat you differently? Maybe in a good way or in a bad way.
💼 Will your workmates treat you differently?
⛪ Will your churchmates treat you differently?

☁️ OR much worse will you be able to keep your feet on the ground and not let your head float to the sky? 🧠 You know, people may cheer for you and praise you, but do you have the mental capacity to stay humble and not let it get to your head?

💸 How would you handle people who ask for money?

🤷‍♂️ Like I said, having money is okay, but what does it benefit you to announce it? 📢 Weighing the options I laid out above, I would say it's not worth having a megaphone and flaunting your riches.

💡 So maybe that is why rich people don't really say they are rich.

💭 Well, that is just a thought.

🙌 That is it for now. Thanks for reading all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');