Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Monday, August 10, 2026

Biggest Purchase that you feel is not worth it

 

                                                        📸 Photos credits to the owner



💸 What Is a Big Purchase You Made That You Totally Regret Now? 🤔

I feel like I need to participate in this! What is a big purchase you made that you totally regret now? 💭

📷 My Biggest Regret: The SLR Camera

For me, that is my SLR camera (Nikon B500). To be fair, I bought this back in 2018. Looking back, smartphones were already at play at that time and could do so similarly like an SLR camera, but I just didn't have enough information back then. 📱🤷‍♂️

I was so underinformed and narrowly, blindly focused on just getting an SLR camera—so I went ahead and bought it. 🤦‍♂️

Although I got this camera on a budget for 10,000 Pesos, my kind sister bore some of the cost because she wanted to give me a present, and I am very thankful for that! ❤️🎁

📦 Sitting in a Box

But as for how many times I've actually used it? Very rarely. 😔 It is now sadly sitting in a box. 📦❌



💡 The 10,000-Pesos Lesson

This is actually the backstory of why I buy things slowly now whenever I think of a big purchase. 🧠💸 I now think hard about whether I will really use an item or not.

I feel like this 10,000 Pesos mistake taught me a valuable lesson:

  • ⏸️ Sit out the feeling: Wait a day or even a week before buying.

  • 🛍️ Test the waters: Visit the shop multiple times, ask questions, and check prices. (Honestly, asking a sales lady about the prices almost feels like buying the item!)

  • 😴 Sleep on it: Picture like you already have the item you want, and sleep on it to see if you will really use it.

I think that is how you are able to make better decisions next time! 😊

That is it for now! Thanks for reading all the way. 🙌📸


Like my Facebook page 
Logo used in the photo are owned by their respective company in this case Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');