Hi! π Recently, I’ve been watching videos about retirement π₯π. I saw some people who retired at age 55, 40, and even semi-retired in their 30s, and napaisip ako π€. I am 38 years old, working in a BPO company π’π§, and I feel like the idea of being semi-retired is becoming very appealing! π
π‘ The "Retired" Mindset π‘
Not because sobrang laki na ng ipon ko π° that it can support my life without working—pero etong mindset na you are already "retired." π§♀️ I think it’s possible, and I feel this is the key to improving our quality of life even while I am still in the workforce. πΌπ
Right now, napaka-common ng mga rants about stress, depression, and anxiety π©π₯. At my age, going through all that just isn't worth it anymore. π§♂️πΌ
π️ Dropping the Invisible Weight π️
Going back doon sa mga videos about their retired life πΉ, nakikita nila yung difference at kung gaano gumaan yung feeling nila when they retired ☁️. They are no longer burdened by worries like, "Ay, mag-Mo-Monday na!" π️π± or "Naku, baka may nakalimutan akong i-send na important email." π§❌
When they retired, those invisible weights and mental loads vanished π. I think kaya naman natin mawala yung mga mental loads na nagpapahirap satin unknowingly π§ π¨.
Especially now that we have already identified the problem π―. Dati, wala tayong term for that, but thanks to those retirement videos, napaisip ako: yes, nangyayari pala yun sa akin π€―, like I am carrying something heavy π️♂️, and I was just not fully aware π€·♂️. π‘
π± Living Lighter & Owning Freedom π±
Sabi nga nila, if you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution π. And it is very true π―π―.
I feel like you can live lighter π and feel more free π¦ , even if you are not fully retired yet. We can definitely separate work vs your personal time. Leave behind mo na yung work and kapag off hours na, enjoy your time ⏱️π, do the hobbies I love π¨πΆ, take long walks, or enjyo nature. πΏπ π️π³
That is it for now. Thanks for reading all the way.
Logo used in the photo are owned by their respective company in this case Facebook.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear and interact with my readers.