Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Thursday, August 27, 2026

Last year 2025_ hobby | seems like I may have pampered myself last year



I  just realized that I made three big purchases in 2025—and every single one was linked to pursuing my hobbies! πŸ›️

  • I bought a bike last April 2025 🚴‍♂️, 
  • a laptop in June 2025 πŸ’», 
  • and a better phone in November 2025 πŸ“±. 

I honestly can’t believe I managed to pay for all of these within a single year! Looking back, each investment directly aligns with my personal interests. 🎯


Read my previous post here: blabbering about manifesting


I wanted to start biking because I kept seeing cyclists out on their fitness rounds, and it looked like such a wonderful experience to try. 🚴‍♂️πŸ’¨ After binge-watching weekend long-ride vlogs, I decided it was time to get a bike of my own. I also thought it might help me save a bit of money. I usually go to Zumba πŸ’ƒπŸ‘Ÿ at a nearby park—it’s actually private property, but they kindly open it up to the public for recreational activities. Even though the commute fare to get there is pretty cheap, I realized I could spend even less by riding a bike instead.

Then again, who knows? Biking is fun, but so are Zumba and jogging! In the end, maybe I just wanted some variety in my fitness routine.

As for the laptop, I clearly remember saving up for it, but I’m still amazed at how I secured it just a few months after buying the bike! 🚴‍♂️➡️πŸ’» Writing has been one of my core hobbies since I started my blog back in 2017, so I knew having a dedicated workstation would make drafting content 500 times easier. πŸ“✍️

I tried using my phone for blogging for a while, and while it worked for a bit, it was way too distracting. πŸ“±⚡ It’s just far too easy to switch over to YouTube instead of focusing on writing! πŸŽ₯πŸ™ˆ Plus, I was considering taking on side work as a Virtual Assistant, so a proper laptop felt like a necessary tool to make that happen. πŸ’ΌπŸ’ΈπŸ’°

Finally, I didn't think I could squeeze in another major purchase, actually that is a lie I remember now how I actually pulled it off—I bought it using my 13th-month pay and bonus! πŸ€‘πŸ’° Whew. πŸ“± I really wanted higher-quality photos and videos to kickstart my "video era," especially since I truly enjoy watching good content in video form. πŸ“ΈπŸŽ₯🎨

Reflecting on everything, the pull toward my hobbies was so strong that it drove me to these decisions. It seems like I have pampered myself this year & I thank God that he has blessed me & is able to pull this off. 


That is it for now. Thanks for reading all the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');