Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Sunday, June 10, 2018

August 2018 Movie Philippines (Transformers BumbleBee)

*photo from imdb.com
Just recently seen the trailer of Bumblebee and I can’t wait till it finally hit the Philippine movie theatres.


Bumblebee 2018 is starring Haley Steinfeid from the Pitch Perfect and John Cena.

August 2, 2018, is the screening schedule in Australia for Bumblebee Movie; in the Philippines, screening days sometimes can be late so I will definitely update this blog once it's available.

I will be updating Movie Schedules as soon as it is available too.

SM Cinema Schedule (Movie Bumblebee) Click here.
Glorietta Cinema Schedule (Movie Bumblebee) click here.
Gateway Cinema Schedule (Movie Bumblebee) click here.
Ayala Cinema Schedule (Movie Bumblebee) click here.

Screening might start as early as 12:20 in the afternoon (I am basing this information from usual movie schedule of International Movies in the Philippines please bear with me, I will post detailed info as soon as it is available).


Here’s a link to the official trailer. Enjoy!




So excited about how Paramount Pictures can make a good plot for Bumblebee. Transformers is always a hit in the movies and for my taste as well. I’ve seen every Transformers’ movies and Bumblebee’s character is always something to look forward to.


Hope upon seeing the movie it will match my high hopes for Bumblebee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');