Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, June 1, 2018

Can Benzac Remove Acne Scar? || Stop Looking Old after Acne Easy Habits You can Do at Home

         

I’ve seen post from groups frequently asking if “Benzac can remove acne scar?”.

The straightforward answer is NO. Benzac cannot get rid of your acne scar.

Treating scar after acne and pimple marks can’t be done by a simple cream treatment. 

Some may suggest laser treatment, chemical peel or maybe microblading, these are some options you may consider.


But what I will share with you are the things you can immediately do at home with minimal to no cost at all to lessen the appearance of acne marks and pimples scars along with the dullness and old looking skin.

These are the things that I personally do to minimize the appearance of acne scar, remove dark spots/redness and bringing back the youthful glow to my skin.

All these steps can possibly be habitual and may be incorporated into your lifestyle right away, it will not only make you look younger and boost self-confidence, it will also help in fading away your acne scar.


So first thing first, I like to emphasize that before getting rid of pimple marks you have to stop acne first.

It is very important that bumps and redness (redness from possible resurfacing acne) is completely healed so that we can focus solely on dark spots and acne marks.

Let’s start.

Disclaimer: Everyone has different skin type so what works for me may or may not work for you. (I know you always hear this one.)

How did I found out that Benzac works for me?

To tell you the truth, I’ve been to derma, bought a lot of over the counter products hoping and praying that they worked out for my acne. But I am never happy with the result they give me that time and it adds up to my deteriorating self-confidence.

So how did I know Benzac will not be the same with all the products I’ve tried before?

Simple, because I tried it, with the thought in mind that it might not work.

Some may say this soap works for me, this laser treatment works for me and the list goes on, it really depends on your body chemistry. For some, simple soap is enough or maybe Benzac is not effective, it is because of our different body type.

So you really have to try products and if you are sensitive or have allergies consulting a doctor is highly advisable for you.

My point here is to find that one pimple treatment that will work for you. Don’t stop, you just have to try.

Exfoliate


Benzac cream can mildly exfoliate your skin too, but if you wanted to be a little extra you can go for toner (of your choice).

I use over the counter Eskinol and cotton to gently remove dirt and dead skin cells, which in turn can immediately lighten up your skin and acne scar.

Hydrate

          Water
Enough water intakes are very important. Please be careful with water intoxication, apparently, too much water will not do any more good for your body so drink wisely (that sounds funny LOL).

Enough water for me is drinking small gulps of water whenever I feel thirsty. Again, please do not force on chugging down a litter of water (I did that before). Listen to your body if you need more water or not.

          Moisturizer

Another way to hydrate your skin is by using moisturizer. I recently loving The Face Shop Aloe Vera Moisturizer, it is water like gel that really works on my skin especially this summer.
         
Supplements

There are some supplements that can help hydrate your body and what I use is Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil. I drink one tablespoon of this every day. Lately, I don’t consistently drink coconut oil because I feel that I don’t need it too much. Just listen to your body. For me, I can easily pop in a tablespoon if I wanted to. But I can assure you this herbal remedy can fully bring hydration to your body, I can tell because I rarely use lotion nowadays.

Protect Skin from Sun

          Sunblock
Please click on this link on how can you use sunblock every day together with a light foundation.

In my opinion, using sunblock alone can easily attract dirt and pollution which is not good for you acne prone skin. Sunblock is naturally sticky so I suggest that use it on top of a foundation.
         
Umbrella & Sunglasses
Just enough sun is good for us, so in case you can’t avoid being under the sun, umbrella and shades will come in handy. Sunglasses are important so you won’t be squinting all the time because of too much sunlight. It will help with not getting premature wrinkles under eyes too.

Exercise

If you still don’t have the motivation to exercise you have to see Chloe Ting’s video workout. Her workouts are easy; you can do at home and fast too.

Exercise is very important in bringing back the youthful glow on the skin. It removes dullness from acne marks and the best one is exercise brings back the elasticity to your skin.

Aside from that exercise can boost your confidence, kicks out laziness (which can get things done), will make you move faster and stronger, it can reduce fat and a lot more.

Exercise works wonders! (and I am happy I discovered it. Before I am just taking it for granted but when you finally know how it affects your life, it will open your eyes. Please check out my previous post-Successful Women Exercise)

Final Thoughts

All these tips go hand in hand, you cannot just pick for example I just like to increase my water intake alone so I can address dullness on my skin because of dark acne marks/ dehydration. No. You can’t see the best result in doing that. It has to be done side by side and most importantly exercise. Exercise is really important with the overall glow and elasticity of the skin so you can have the most visual effect fighting dull acne marks.

The goal here is to bring back the youthfulness of the skin, in that way acne marks is just a flaw.

So what if you have acne marks?

What I mean here is that a simple acne scar will not matter anymore when your skin is hydrated, young looking, vibrant, glowing and overall healthy.

That is it for now.

Hope you find this post helpful!


Thanks for reading all the way!


Follow my Instagram and Facebook account


1 comment:

  1. I’ve been using Acne Treatment of Dermalmd for years. This works very effective on the cystic type of acne break out. I usually use the q-tip to apply on top of the acne instead of use it as a paste to cover the area. This will dry your skin so make sure you use enough moisture afterwards.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');