Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Monday, May 14, 2018

Exercise Get’s me to Execute my Plans || Now I Understand Why Successful Women Exercise


I am so happy that one post from my favourite fashion icon Fashion Breed reminds me how exercise can make a huge change in every aspect of your life.


I do write a post last year about What I do to Keep Motivated and I mentioned about moving around (I quite don’t like hardcore exercise like running because it emphasizes my calf muscles a lot which makes my legs look unpleasing to the eye so I am trying to avoid that but I found one exercise that I think I can do that I will tackle down below) and now I have a totally different perspective about exercise now.

Bridges the Gap Between “Plan to Execution”


You know the feeling of being inspired one day and you have laid out your plans really nicely but then after a few days, you lack the motivation to execute you’re laid out plans?

I know…

Procrastination strikes again… (which is so sad)

But then I started to exercise as advised by the article I read from the Fashion Breed and then viola, words came flowing into my mind for a new blog post (as you notice I am behind of my usual post schedule at first I thought I needed to concentrate a lot in searching a job but then again as I look at myself, my day is literally wasted from all those free time spent on sleeping, browsing Facebook feeds and staring the Television. Please, I don’t want to go back to that situation again.), I accomplished a simple task I set for myself as a preparation for my job hunt and on top of that, I did accomplish some house chores too (which I don’t do and gives trouble for me with my mom “sorry”).

I know, I am really lazy sad to say.

But I will not be like that anymore! (I like to encourage myself and push on perform my plans to achieve my goals)

With exercise, there is something that is linking/connecting my inner motivation to accomplish my goals to performing out the task/plans. And it turned out that ideas came out free flowing (which is not always). For example, there are times that I usually take a lot of time in writing a blog post, but I noticed that after my second day of exercising I took less than half a day, with nature breaks and distraction from my niece, for me to finish a blog post.

Exercise really is good for the mind and the body. I used to think that it’s just an overstatement but now I believe that it really is good (or probably I already know about it but I just forgot).

Aside From the Aesthetics


I know that your physique and overall well being will improve when you exercise. And I love how my digestive system also benefits from it too when I started doing exercise for the tummy. It makes me realize that I really am not that healthy anymore.
Being petite for me before means I do not need to go to the gym, yes I have fats in the belly but somehow I can stop it from growing too much and I thought that it was enough.

I am so happy I came back to my senses that my body is weaker than I thought it is. I need to improve my health back.

I am so happy that exercise is it not just making my body look good but also it makes my body stronger, what I mean by that is not feeling tired easily.

Let me list down some noticeable changes I felt when I exercise.

• I move quicker than usual
• I don’t feel tired easily (same as the example up)
• I think quickly
• I forgot being emotional
• It's easy to get the work/chores done 
• Moves my digestive tracks as well when I do abs work out (I think that is a good thing)
• It lessens my appetite to eat a lot (I felt not so hungry than I usually am I don’t know if exercise have something to do with it)


Chloe Ting Exercises and Looking Forward to a Slimmer Body 

I have a wave hoop at home and I thought that using a wave hoop is enough exercise for me but I guess I needed to level up! So I searched an exercise Youtube Video which I can do at home.

I came across on to the videos of Chloe Ting and I think her exercises are perfect for me. She has a lot of exercise routine and one that catches my attention the most is the no jumping full body work out and focused exercises for the bum, hips and abs (make sure to check her out she is great).

I am looking forward to my body to visually improve too as much as I like the improvement it gives to me now as I mentioned up.

I guess I will commit myself now to exercise consistently. I am planning to do it every day since I have a lot of time with me.

Tips how I do it!


: Download exercise videos of your choice offline from Youtube (in this way you don’t have to consistently be connected to wifi in able to watch the video over and over again)
: Choose a video that doesn’t require equipment (I prefer that way because I am a beginner technically)

I like that Chloe Ting’s video is easy to follow, it’s like exercising with a pro, and I also like the timer so I have a queue when to start and when to stop.

I don’t know but I think I’ve seen a Youtube video (maybe from Hannah Ashton I will try to look it up) that says part of the successful people's routine is exercise and now I am beginning to understand why.

So please, please do not neglect exercise anymore. If only I knew that it could make the job done (I meant to carry out your planned goals in life), I should have exercise earlier!

Hope this motivates you to exercise not just for your health but for your overall wellbeing and also one way to be a step closer to your goal!

That is it for now!

Please share this post on Facebook if you find this helpful!

God bless!

Follow my Instagram and Facebook account



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');