Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Saturday, May 12, 2018

1st Chapter: Failure is a Necessity || How Important is Failure in Able to Succeed


You probably know what is going on with my life right now and I thought to myself that apart from preparing myself for job interviews and all that, I thought of writing and adding up content to my blog.


This article is a little bit different from what I usually write but I think it is really cool. I really love to write a book someday and this article has the feel of it as you have noticed. I really don’t know if this concept will entirely hold up on its own or it needed another chapter to follow through but as of now, I will just focus on this one (the title).

So here it goes.

I think the biggest wakeup call in my life is when I started experiencing failure. At first, I don’t really mind having the best job or owning a house or a car or having a lot of money to spend but what I really long for is the appreciation of friends.

Eventually, when friendship is not as binding as I thought it would be, I started to realize I am failing with my career too.

That’s when I started to focus on a negative side of my life.

Everything looks really awful, from my relationship with my parents, friends, former teachers, my colleagues at work. Everything starts to make a puzzle of why am I failing.

Ps: I usually blame others for my failures and that is one of the many mistakes I made in my life in my opinion.

Let me put direction to this post.


I will list down 3 good reasons why failing got me to realize my value as a human being.

Let’s start.


Failure with Friends

This is actually a hard part of my existence because I love being with friends. But it turns out that I have this certain characteristic of scaring them away. I am a needy friend really and to some point, I am kind of protective with them and I think it’s nice and good I don’t mean to harm them I just only want a company.

Right now if you look at my situation that time I look really helpless. I didn’t elaborate too much on the details but I could add up a hundred more reason why friends tend to keep a distance from me.

Anyway, what it taught me is learn to be alone.

Is being alone the right decision to make?

Well, in my case, not all the time.

Connection with everyone is very important. And I think that there is a sense of fulfilment with being connected with each other. And when I say being connected what I mean this time is to give value to each other, giving support and encouragement to everyone.

I think it has something to do with our Faith. I believe that Faith requires us to be with everybody and fulfil all the teachings we learned from the Bible. (please read my post about being positive, here is the link, I also elaborate in that post on how to share positivity with other’s I think it will help a lot on having a healthy relationship with friends, colleagues, classmates and basically everyone)

Failure with Family

Since I love blaming everybody else for my mishaps in life, let me include here my family.

Not all family are perfect I guess and mine is no exception.

I think the key here is to realize that nobody will be in their great shape showing goodness to everybody. All will fall short; people will disappoint us; of course, we are human beings, we make mistakes and may hurt somebody else in the process. (I recently heard that point from Kim Thai please click here to check it out, the title is a Mukbang but she answers some questions and it tackles the one I am talking about, I love her a lot!)

Forgiveness has been a huge part as well with regards to conflict with my family. I learned it from bible studies. I think forgiveness/ healing your inner self must be learned. I know it’s hard, there may be some other factors that are present which prevents you to forgive fully but it is necessary to forgive. Without forgiveness it will just be a huge wall preventing yourself to share your talent, knowledge and skills; and the same time on the other side, opportunities cannot come into you.

I am a super forgiving person, but somehow it took me a while to fully forgive. I know this is a hard task to do but once you do it, it will be a whole lot of easy to move, walk, talk, it’s kind of similar to being able to breathe freely.

This one is a famous bible verse you cannot miss it!


..Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors...



You guess it right!

The LORD’s PRAYER Matthew 6:12

Failure with Self

So, this is a pretty easy one to explain. I think that a person pushes much effort on to something if she has experienced failure.


For me initially, I don’t have any goal at all. My 21-year-old self-has no goal or anything at all. I just know I am unsuccessful in what I do and I needed to get out and find another place to start again.

If I look on to that situation again, I thought to myself that it is such a huge fail and a wrong move on my life because that’s just made another loop of never-ending go with the flow mindset.

I wish I could have sat down, know myself, do the things I love to do, enhance my skills/tallent and finally understand what I wanted to do in my life. In that way, I could have planned my life really well and advance better than what is really like at that time of my life.

I sounded like I could have done a lot of different things in the past but I just elaborate those things so younger generations who can somehow relate to me and could know what they can do to get out that situation (I did write is it worth it to invest in yourself? Please click on the link and hopefully that post can help you reveal your purpose in life and not waste time like I did “that sounds really brutal but anyway”) but in reality, I am pretty much ok with everything that happened. I don’t really want to reminisce those times which cannot be brought back again, I am just really focusing more on what I have now more than anything because this is the part of my life which I can make a step up closer to the goal I set up for myself.

At my age now which is 29, I still do a lot of mistakes day by day which I hate. I need to do something about it. Something that will push and motivate me a little bit harder so I will not waste any precious time of my life.

Yes you guessed it right I am a great procrastinator and I hated it a lot. So I actually saw one post on social media (I think I should lessen my media diet from now on because it doesn’t really help me most of the time) which say something about giving up.

Procrastinating just one day of your plan will make a lot of difference, create a value of your time, it is so fulfilling to see that you have accomplished a lot of things in a day.

So in my perspective procrastinating just one day is equivalent to giving up in one day.

For me this is so true, I just gave you an example of one day but my procrastination can last up to a month or even more to tell you honestly. I wish I could show you that post but I totally lost it in my feed, but I am so happy that it hits me back to my senses to not to procrastinate.

Instead of showing you that Facebook post which I can’t find, I look up the internet and this basically tells the same idea.

Here it goes..



Yep, quit and eat popcorn and watch everyone else plan, execute and eventually reach their goals.

See, everyone can have their own hard times, challenges or even downfall, but they don’t quit. They rise back up and start again. Please don’t take too long to stand up again, not even a day, just work it and before you know it you are way closer to your goal than before.

That is it for now for this post.

If you find this useful please share this post and happy summer!!!


Follow my Instagram and Facebook account


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');