Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Monday, July 16, 2018

How to sleep in the Morning (GraveYard Essentials)


Sharing to you the list of products I use so I can sleep faster in the morning after working for a graveyard shift. Night shift on BPO industry is common so I just like to give you some tips on how to have a good night sleep in the morning.


1.       Earplugs- this is the very first item I bought when I needed to go training on a night shift schedule and I tell you that this thing works.

If your house is near a busy street where tricycles, dog barking and loud honking is rampant you definitely need one of these.

Do not worry because you will not be totally soundproof when you use earplugs, you can still hear minimal noise and if you are worried that you might not be able to hear your alarm just set it to vibrate just to make sure.
Another thing that you can add is an eye patch to make a dark environment for your eyes but I don’t have an eye patch because I am used to sleeping with the lights on, anyway an eye patch will surely help you to have a good ambience for sleeping in the morning.

Lastly, I got my earplugs on Japan Home Center for 25 pesos.

2.     Liniments- not everybody likes liniments (eg. Katinko, Pao, Vics Vapor Rub) but for me, it brings a calming effect to my body which helps me to have a good night sleep especially in the morning.

3.     Supplements- It is usually perceived that your immune system will weaken when you stay up late, much more if you are awake for a graveyard shift, so in order to fight that it is really important to invest in your health by eating the right food (more vegetables and soup base food are always nutritious than fried).

4.     Comfortable Clothing- When trying to sleep in the morning I couldn’t stress enough the importance of being comfortable. If you have air-conditioning in your room that is great but if you don’t have it comfortable clothes will do (with an electric fan of course). I suggest just wearing a camisole because I recently having trouble wearing a t-shirt because it makes me sweat a lot which is not good for my overall health especially when it dries on to your skin.

That is it! I hope you try my top 3 items for having a good night sleep in the morning!

Thanks for reading all the way!


Follow my Instagram and Facebook account





No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');