Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Putting Aloe Vera on my Lips || Result? Pink Lips


Shout out to my sister who brought me a huge bottle of The Faceshop Aloe Vera.


I wouldn’t be able to know the benefits of aloe vera if not for my sister encouraging me to try it. I know fresh aloe vera has good effects on your skin and hair but aloe vera in a bottle saying it contains 99% well, I am a little bit sceptical about that.


I tried it anyway

I use The Face Shop Aloe Vera on to my face, my hair and lastly I thought to myself why not try it on my lips?


I’ve been using Labello or Nivea Lip Balm for a long time now hoping to have a baby soft lips and pink lips too if that is too much to ask, but the result I get is more on oily rather than moisturized.


On using the aloe vera, I actually just wanted to soften my lips because I love how The Face Shop Aloe Vera moisturized my face without any side effects (the usual you can get oily upon using moisturizer or sticky feeling or breaking out).


So when I tried The Face Shop Aloe Vera on my lips I loved it instantly.


It is moisturizing and I did not expect that it will minimize the darkness on each side of my lips as well.


Thanks for the bonus!


I did not stop there actually.


I tried an experiment.


I have dark crotch (it is embarrassing I know), so I thought if The Face Shop Aloe Vera lightens my lips aside from giving moisture, why not try putting it to my crotch with hopes that it will lighten.


I obtain dark crotch by the way because of friction from using tight pants all the time, in case you are wondering.


So, I put a small amount of The Face Shop Aloe Vera on my crotch area and rub it in just to make sure it is absorbed properly and I notice that some dead skin is immediately scrubbed off.


I continued doing the same routine.


The result?


I am so happy I found The Face Shop Aloe Vera. It reduces the horrible darkness on my crotch area. My crotch area is still a bit tan but not that worst like it used to be (I think I can wear a bikini now LOL).


I definitely will be stocking up The Face Shop Aloe Vera, I love it, I love the real aloe vera actually but it helps that this one doesn’t stink (you know the raw aloe vera has horrible smell right).


That’s it for now.



Thanks for reading all the way!

Follow my Instagram and Facebook account


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');